Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Thanks ❣

happy for you, hope it works out @outlander , sitting with you Heart

How wasthe road trip @outlander

Was good @MDT thanks

Dear @outlander

I am glad your new headspace worker seemed good.  Best of luck working with her in the coming months. 

Thanks for inviting me to sit, with you. I have been running around busy, but have loved the many times we have sat with each other in the last year.

Just sitting is a wise thing to do in this mad world.

Heart

Hey @Snowie @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @MDT

Hope you are all doing well too.

Smiley Happy

Hi @Appleblossom I am doing ok today - tired but I usually am after the pool.

How are you going?

Lovely to see you butterfly @Zoe7

I am thoughtful, but alright.

Good on you for going to the pool.  I remember my days there, the noises, echoes and smell of chlorine.  Hope its a good healthy tiredness.

Heart

Yes it is a good tired - I managed to do my exercises twice and then some extra walking before floating around just enjoying the water around me @Appleblossom Smiley Happy

It is a very quiet pool so it really does suit me well. The learn to swim kids finish when I start so they are not in the pool at the same time - then the pool is open to everyone that wants to come in but it is usually just the physio and her clients there at the same time. They are a nice bunch of people so it adds to the experience. 

Always lovely to see you around Apple Heart

Happy 😊 lil Sis tap dance. Something good for someone wonderful and deserving. Out and about right now, but I'll be back this evening @outlander

awesome news re headspace @outlander
that's always good ! I'm a fan of headspace after working at one.
I hope you have more appts with her
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance