Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @Re: not feeling good

Hey @Owlunar,

I'm hearing that you are really concerned about @BlueBay's happiness and wellbeing in her relationship. I can really hear your last post comes from a place of care and concern, and because you identify so strongly with this situation. 

You express yourself really passionately, so I'm just jumping in to say online communication can be really tricky, without being able to see the other person's cues and reactions to what we're saying. If it's all okay don't mind me, but if anyone needs support please email us at team@saneforums.org

Also there is the SANE forums guide to self-care on the forums.

Take care everyone, 

Tortoiseshell 

Right now I don't want to talk to anyone. 
@Tortoiseshell 

Hi @Tortoiseshell 

Thanks for your post. I appreciate your support. I care a great deal about @BlueBay  and support  her in any way possible through this media

I am okay though - the experiences that led to my being able to identify so closely with what BlueBay is going through is a long way in my past. I am over it as much as I believe is possible though I still have bad days - I consider that to be normal

But thank you

Dec

Sounds like a lovely trip to the beach with A @BlueBay Heart

sitting with you my sister @BlueBay , hugging you my darling HeartHeart

Hi @Owlunar 

i am not in a good headspace to reply. I'm sorry I just need to be alone. there's too much going on. Few things going on at hime.
 I'm so glad we're going away.  
@Tortoiseshell  @Shaz51 @Thsnks for your support ❤️❤️❤️
sometimes I want to scream 

other times I want to rip into things 😢

That's okay @BlueBay  - just take your time

Why not go down to the beach - drive if that's okay right now - and scream

In the past I have - screaming is the way to rid ourselves of oral agression - better to scream than doing many other things

One day I will tell the story of my going to the football and screaming support - it worked

Write to us when you are ready

Dec

sitting with you and holding you my sister @BlueBay 

@BlueBay ♥️♥️🌻🌻

Sitting at the beach 

I'm fragile at the moment 

lots of negative thoughts 

I'm in a dark deep hole again 

I'm struggling again 

Good Morning @BlueBay ,

The beach sounds like a good spot to be this morning.

I'm sorry your feelling down and fragile at the moment, but, know that your friends here want to help you through this diffucult time. 

Try and take some nice deep breaths and focus on all the good things in your life.  I know its not easy to do.  You are stronger than you know and so resilent.  

Lots of hugs and HeartHeartHeart.. i should be around most of the day if you need to reach out BB 🙂  I have 1/2 hour meeting at 11, but other than that pretty free for the day.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance