Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Just leaving this here for when your up @Maggie  @CheerBear vimages.jpeg.jpg

Hello also @Gazza75  👋

That’s a nice cuppa to see this morning @outlander . Looks like a long and sleepless night again/always. 😩😩😩Not long till @CheerBear  will be heading to the kettle ️, and I suspect @Gazza75  is sleeping.💤💤💤

Hi to everyone passing through.

I had super bad dreams and flashbacky kind of stuff happening from very early this morning 🙁 It was so nice to reach for my phone and see coffee thanks @outlander. Hope you've managed some sleep or rest.

Morning @Maggie. How are traveling this morning and how was your yesterday?

That’s a rough start @CheerBear  will there be time for rest today? How is middle? Hope coughs have eased.

I was thinking today might be a tough one after visit yesterday. So many others things get thrown into the arena.

My yesterday was ok ish. Painted with my neighbour in the afternoon, and walked puppies earlier in the day.

My avoidance masks is slipping a little, reality is too hard, but necessary......unfortunately.

I didn’t paint these, but dropping them off @CheerBear @outlander @Gazza75 @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope  Mumi and anyone who needs a........00D275C2-2FDD-435C-807B-360D25434304.jpeg

Unwell person was doing really well this weekend but yep, arena and rollercoaster of it all @Maggie. My dodgy morning is all anniversary related. Repeat loop of the moment I felt my world become very different 🙁😐 I will make today quiet and will have crochet, which is nice.

Is it OK for you that your avoidance mask is slipping? That might be a silly question but I don't want to assume it's as yuck feeling for you as I know it can feel for me. Reality seriously sucks sometimes.

How's your today looking?

Anniversaries @CheerBear suck big time. So sorry you have that on top,of everything else going on. 😩😩 Crochet, quiet day sounds like a good plan.

Avoidance mask slipping is a yuck feeling here too @CheerBear  Reality is unbearable at times, but it’s just something we have to keep on doing.

I’m planning on making friendship bracelets. @outlander  Reminded me the other day when I saw her pic. I have an endless supply of cross stitch cotton, beautiful colours. So, hoping to create a tiny bit of beauty in my not so beautiful world.

They do suck @Maggie. I'm frustrated at myself for how hit by this I am. It was better last year. Maybe it's a case of a lot going on again and that's why it feels like a big bus. Or maybe it's that it is a long time ago now and it feels like it shouldn't be so big still. Annoying, disruptive and yuck but it won't be forever.

🙁 Sorry for your yuck too. Cave temptation very high I imagine. It's like a push/pull I think. Insides being pulled into a cave but outsides being pushed into the big world. Very tricky.

Friendship bracelets and beautiful colours sound so good. It makes a little difference to be able to create lovely in the not so lovely ❤

Still waiting on your pic but looking forward to the warm fuzzy feels I'm thinking it will give.

I saw a ver big SHOULD’NT in there @CheerBear  There is a lot going on for you atm, sometimes our defences are down and stuff sneaks in. I don’t necessarily think it’s all negative, as it’s a process. Not sure that makes sense at all. Avoidance doesn’t make lots of sense either, it’s just not knowing what else to do with the BIGS, that crash their way into our lives, from the past, and the here and now. Well that’s weird thinking eh. 😩😩😩

Not weird thinking @Maggie, insightful, smart, gentle thinking that comes from a place of experience and seeing beyond the surface. You so get it and you're very right about process and about the not knowing what to do with the bigs that crash in. Life is hard enough without the bigs and the unexpecteds.

Going to nudge my Big up and help Little and Middle start their day. Those two need a lot of time and space in the morning (they're not morning people lol 😏😉).

Hope the you find some feel goods in your cotton colours. Those stones you posted 😍 Love the colours.

Thanks for the cuppa and chat ❤

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope who I see around, and @outlander for what looks like a wonky night. And for all who might come by.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance