Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

It's ultra confusing @Maggie and hurts my soul. I now have to collect more letters from my safety net people that say everything that's wrong with me in big detail. That's a big, big ouch. I worry that the NDIA won't fund what I need and then my net will be pulled out from under me. It is what it is though.

Yes, another cuppa sounds fab thanks ❤ I'm Pinteresting, looking for the right thing to play with. It's my version of reading the morning paper 😉🙂

You still with us @outlander? 🤗

@CheerBear  My twister little brain wonders if the confusion is all part of it. I wonder with housing also, is it to eventually wear us down so we will just stop. I did say twisted. 😁😁😏😏

I spend hours Penteresting, looking for play things. Very good morning read I must agree.

I have screen shots of everything. Lol.

There's a part of me that feels like the system/s work in ways that either make it so hard that we give up or that make us so broken we need them more @Maggie. I can't think too long on it or I become very dark and angry 😐 There are glimpses of light in it though, like my psych and like your special person. How long until she is back?

Pinterest helps everything 😁 And yes to screenshots haha.

I'm not far off hearing littler feet and starting my day, probably slowly though. Before I go, I took a pic a while ago to share with you just because I think you might like the kid craft. This is a section of their slime 'display' (yep they have it on display lol). They make different slime bases then add sparkle, colour, crunch, textures etc and come up with these, and they do it completely on their own which I think is very clever. It makes me smile. Hope it gives you a little smile too.

20141.jpg

Lovely to have you around for the start of the day. I hope there is feel good in your pink paint 💗😊

Big smile @CheerBear  all my favs colours to paint with. Lol. Thanks for putting a spring, in my step.......spring might be a stretch, a sparkle in my day. Hope the rest of your goes gently. 😁😁💕💕💕😏

sorry I dropped out @Maggie @CheerBear
I loved reading through your convo though. Havent really been asleep, was feeling quite sick through the night, enough to keep me up/wake me up through the night. I think it may have something to do with the med increase I had to do. its eased abit now that ive had a cup of tea. I have the psychiatrist this morning so ill ask them if that's a possible side effect. I definently cant afford to get sick now.

CB- love that your kids are making slime and making it their 'own' through different textures etc. I know their mum is quite creative, so im not all that surprised 😛
Hope your days ok and hugs for the tough NDIS stuff Heart

Maggie- I love seeing your artworks, I do hope the pink paint looks the way youd like it to. hoping theirs some good in your day Heart

That sounds like a tough night @outlander . Hope the psych app helps with questions.

I enjoy your artwork too. Almost tempted to pick up a hook.......almost.

Hope there is good in your day. 💜💕💜

its been a long while since ive picked up a pencil or paintbrush too @Maggie I used a lot of them up but didn't replace them. might pick one of them up again soon, I kind of miss drawing.
almost huh, maybe one day youll have a go 🙂 im working on a new project now, ill see if I can get a good pic and upload to the craft thread. also got my bracelet to work too.

I’ve done some bracelets with cotton @outlander  kind of weaving. I have a brother who could sketch anything. It’s such a talent. I’ve always been hesitant with paint and drawing, but I’ve looked at a few demos and there are little technical helps. I want to have a go at so many things, they are expensive though. You just gave me a thought @outlander  I might do some bracelets for the fundraiser I’m helping with at the end of the year. Thanks 💜💕💜

im good as a graphic artist (style not as is full of gore) @Maggie still getting lots of skills though. I tend to just pick a picture off the internet and then try my best to copy it. I think the last one was a tiger. I wish I was like your brother who can sketch anything. id love to have that talent.
making some bracelets for a fundraiser sounds wonderful, im sure they will look beautiful Heart

Would you like a coffee @CheerBear  and anyone else around. ️ My second is calling.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance