Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

That is lovely @Maggie Thank you Heart

Hugs @Former-Member Heart

@Former-Member  Hope the banking goes okish. 💜💕💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Maggie 

Got through it. All paid. Was a shock how much the nursing home fees were, for mum. 😳

No point worrying about it. 

Been really flat today, so not much to say. 

Nighty night to you and everyone. 

💖😴

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hugs back @Zoe7 

sleep well 💜😴

@Former-Member  Good you got through yesterday relatively okish. I’ve hit a flat myself, sorry for the few words. But sending these 💜💕💜

Hi @Former-Member 🙂 Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Few words is fine @Maggie 

💜💖💜💖💜💖 to you and 🤗🤗

Thinking of you @Former-Member 

Love and hugs to you. 👋

💜💖🌸🌺🌷🥰

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member . Sounds like a really bad week for you, while Ive been away. Just been reading and supporting today as Im able. But the important thing is that you got through, and it sounds like things are a tad easier for you now? So nice to read all the lovely support youve received here.in your time of need. So much deserved my lovely Mumi.

Bad reception here and internet keeps dropping out. On the train again, and only another 6hrs or so till home again. Trying to catch up on all Ive missed in the last 8 days. Not been able to log in here. @Maggie @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @BlueBay @outlander @Faith-and-Hope  and others.

Sherry 🐶

@Former-Member  You sound tired. Chugging your way home on the train. I hope you can manage to catch up on some rest.

I’m guessing your week has been draining in more ways than one.

You will receive a warm welcome from Holly, tail wags, spins and yaps. Something to look forward to.

Looking forward to catching up, when you have time to catch your breath. 💕💜💕💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Maggie  💕

Yes a very emotionally an physically draining week indeed. And if I sound tired, then its due to lack of sleep, esp last night. In the city ivernight. Could have used some company and support last night and early this morning, but I couldnt log on. @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Gazza75 @Faith-and-Hope 

Very much looking fwd to seeing Holly. And yeah ... hubby too, who gets home this evening also.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance