Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Life can be a Pain

hello @Owlunar @Shaz51

very interesting, you really do have a deeper knowledge of the moon and it's effects.

coffee ready for you both. no cake as Shaz is helping us to be healthier if you want to join us on the self-care thread, some laughs happening over there too.

shaz will direct you, my sense of directions is hopeless in real life and even stands out on here at times.

i love chai lattes with soy milk also. i cant drink caffeine after late morning as it overstimulates me and I have problems sleeping.

Milk makes me  feel nauseous, not allergy, came about from first pregnancy symptom.

pehaps i can tempt you both to have one of those next time

thanks for the chats and the time, two lovely ladies.

the love on here never fails to amaze me. xxxxx

COFFEEEEEE , thank you @Former-Member xx

I have tagged you @Owlunar,my friend xx

Hi @Shaz51 and @outlander

Madame Champion Lazy-Person is not getting away with it - but now I have had her in my place it will worse for her 

She told me that she is having trouble getting regular jobs and this is annoying for her and hopes she would get me as a regular - I assured her she would not

As an under-graduate I did all sorts of work and for 3 hours on a Monday I cleaned a really lovely town-house and the woman who employed me would go out while I was there and I could imagine that I owned her home - it was like a full-sized doll-house - two up and two down and so pretty - and after all that vacuuming and cleaning I still had time to do some of her ironing - and she had the loveliest clothes

I had a wonderful time - working privately

No one gets to rub me up the wrong way for long - but I have to say this woman is the worst - and yes - sitting on someone's bed - even if they are not actually in it - is incredibly intrusive - our bed has to be the most private place in the home - after all there is a limit to what you can do in the small room - our bed is where we sleep for goodness sake - what is more private than that?!

Ah - it's raining now - and it was such a prety morning too

Dec

pictures-of-the-beach-1.jpg

maybe this will brighten your day @Owlunar

well we can see why she cant hold up a regular job, i dont think youll be a regular either

Former-Member
Not applicable

rain is water or the sky's tears

How are you feeling now @Owlunar 💖💙💛💟💓💕

Thank you @outlander@Former-Memberand @Shaz51

That was good feedback - cheering up - and a lovely pic Outlander

Tomorrow I will be speaking to people about Madame Laziness-Provaceteur - I have stopped feeling angry and now I am far more dangerous because I am super-assertive and at my best now

And the weather turned bleak - I could see the moon and other heavenly bodies last night and Venus is very bright in the morning

I have never seen the Big Dipper Outlander - I live in Melbourne where it is too far south - and the farthest north I have been since I started my interest in Astromony has been Canberra and I did not take my binoculars and honestly - do not know where to look - but give me time - I might end up going to the Great Barrier Reef before I retire from active life

But we have had showers overnight - heavy too - my shoulder has settled down and tomorrow I ring the vet to get my cat's claws clipped - I was not well and had to cancel my appointment a few weeks back - but she is getting dangerous with those weapons and not always popular

It is wonderful to have support - I can be so honest about this

I was a support member in a website in the US and Canada  for people who have chronic pain - members world-wide - and I was a really active person there for 7 years - but an issue came up that I was against - and I spoke out and this is not a good idea at times but there are times when we have to do so - A prophet is not welcome in his own town. - I look in on the site now and again - and they welcome all new members but could not say goodbye to one who resigned.

For whatever reason we have lost a member whom we all loved - and I respect that - and how people have sent messages anyway. This is wonderful - how I love that. This is what I call support

Thanks everyone

Dec

@Owlunar 💟 💖
Former-Member
Not applicable

hello @Owlunar

You are sounding much brighter today.

A woman with a mission. Love it!!

Articulate assertion is a powerful tool when a person is suffering from physical, mental pain, in your case both.

You are ready now and you will feel that adrenaline building up inside carrying you to your mission.

When I have given feedback about a person I have explained that I am doing this so that they can take steps to improve the situation moving forward.The best way to learn is from our mistakes. No such thing as perfect. In some instances it is purely a matter of more training. Some companies do not provide enough initially if any at all. I do not wish for the person to be penalised in any way.

However, in some cases it is a lesson for the employer that a certain person is not right for that particular job and no amount of training is going to change that.

I believe that you are correct in your assessment of someone who has no respect for another's privacy, own space, invades that privacy, has no concern or duty of care for the person they are meant to be helping, is purely lazy. Yes she might be unwell and if that is the case she needs to seek help.

I know that you will say your piece in a way that will encompass all of the above and much more. That is who you are Dec.

I love your knowledge of astronomy. Perhaps another thread in the making????

Ah yes @Former-Member

An Astromony Thread - what you can see from Melbourne including the weather and the local airport and whatever else enters the thread - I love the way that happens

These council workers do have training and the rules are strict - this girl was pathetic - I had better not start again - but yes - the rule for complaints is

Say a good thing

Find another good thing

Get to the heart of the matter and tell them the bad stuff

End with a thank you for all the good stuff

I have had trouble with other people - but never anyone so lazy - this is astounding - I do not understand laziness. It's harder to be lazy than to be busy - I am sure

Thanks Mohill - you do give sound and insightful suggestions

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance