Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Good @Dec shes too lazy to be a cleaner.

I would come and clean for you @Owlunar, I am a cleaner, WOW I must overdo it in 1.5 hours, maybe I need to slow down a bit Smiley Very Happy, ha ha wouldn`t my customers have a fit  xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

hello @Owlunar

I responded to your other post but wanted to respond to this one separately.

What you are describing to me is an experience for you to be shared with your son on such a spiritual level, exclusive to the both of you. I am so pleased that you are in touch with that side of yourself Dec. That is so much a part of your ongoing journey with your son.

I know that this will bring on the tears as they are always there. This can be another form of release for you from your chronic pain. Continuing to talk about your son as you need to is helpful for you and further endorses the close, loving relationship you still have with him.

Your journey with your son is forever changing and reaching a much deeper level that some people will never experience within their lifetime on earth. You have the invitation, open pathway from your son and noone can ever take that from you. I think that your son is reaching out to you at these times and letting you know that these moments are to be treasured not feared.

The moon is such a powerful planet and has much to say in our lives.

I have a very strong affinity with water. My father was born under the cancer sign. My younger son a pisces. Myself a leo, my older son a scorpio.

You are growing spiritually , so rest assured that you will be safe in this knowledge.

feeling for you at the same time as learning from you , lovely Dec xxxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Owlunar @Shaz51

Before you let that steam and smoke disappear make some dot points of everything that you have said.

seriously you are definitely entitled to compensation.

dont feel that you have to tread carefully with others either.

lodge the written complaint with your case worker, regardless of how nice she is, this is addressing her professional role and if she is good at her job she will recognise this.

Dont feel that you are upsetting anyone, you are standing up for your rights, dignity and values.

The sad part in all of this is often people who are receiving care, my mother is a classic example, worry more about the person paid to do the job. This female has probably treated others in this way also and nothing may have been reported through the correct channel.

So in giving constructive feedback not only are you helping yourself, you are helping the company provide better service to their clients.

Dont forget to breathe as my physiotherapist keeps telling me.

Are you doing something nice for yourself today? How do you have your coffee, would you like to have a coffee with Shaz and I? @Shaz51 I have forgotten how you have yours. I can't do the picture thing either.

xxxxxx

Love a coffe @Former-Member, @Owlunar

have mine white with one sugar -- cutting back on the sugar

I am born under  cancer , A Dragon , What did you mean by moon @Owlunar

coffee 1.png

That is beautifully said @Former-Member and I can feel my tears pricking but that's okay

I sometimes feel that I over-invested emotionally in my son - for my own sake - for although I had no SI at the time - I was dying from stress - my weight was only 48 kg and I am 170 cm - and eating properly - I always did

But I could not maintain my weight - the stress overwhelmed me and I was often unable to get up in the morning - but I did go on with all that I had to do - and sometimes wonder how

The time of year when he was in prison has blurred - but some events are etched into my brain - I think if I thought about it I could tell you about the pictures on the wall - but what I do remember are the conversations - so vivid- until this day

I refused to take an oath in court - because I am a Christian and it does tell us in the Gospels not to take an oath - but I had to - so I told them that "seeing as it is required - I shall render to Caesar that which is Caesar's" and went ahead without the Bible and this had a tremendous effect on my son - and we talked about it later and he wanted to be a Christian but he didn't think God would want him - I took the perfect chance given and told him that Christ had died for him as if he had been the only person in the world - and God wanted all the hurt and damaged people in the world - even him - particularly him

I believe him to be sanctified by my faith - and he told me that if I had made an oath on that grimy Bible it would have spoiled me - I think so too

When I read the different stories here I am astounded how different people's lives are - but there is the common thread about hurt and broken hearts and lives and souls - what better gift do we have to share but our honest appraisal of stories - like to me - they are the most valuble things we have - what we all are - our stories

When it comes to signs - I am Cancer as is my mother - hard to work that one out - my ex-h is Scorpio as is my sonil - my daughter is Pisces - and my father and my grand-daughter are all Aquarius - the Water Carrier - and talk about having a fire sign in the family - hell on wheels indeed

But then my dearly loved Gran who really had a large role in bringing me up - and my ex-bf we all Sagittarians like my son - and all of them had stress and anguish in their lives - I called them "My Fallen Archers" -

Amazing signs - I have never read much into it - but some - yes - and it is intriguing

And my son are connected in an interesting way - now and again I sense a male-presence near me but as quickly as I turn I have never seen him - he has not haunted me for many years now - he was healed I believe - but still checks on me from time to time

Thanks Mohill

Dec

Getting to here @Owlunar

Hi @Shaz51

Coffee - yes - please - definitely time for one - 2 sugars today - definitely - I need a sugar-hit

What did I mean about the moon?

The Moon is the cardinal water sign - and because it is so close to the earth it is more powerful than the other planets when it comes to astrology - I being born under the moon - that is late June to early July - I feel that I have a link to the moon - since I was a young child I have watched the moon moving across the sky month after month - year after year - decade after decade - when ever the weather is clear enough - and I have watched the phases and it is part of my habits to do so. If the weather has been to bleak to see the moon I have a book that tells me everything that is happening to let me be in touch with the planets and stars

I am more interested in the mechanics of the solar system than astrology though - and when the moon is near Jupiter which will happen in the next couple of days - I feel closer to my son who was born during Sagittarius - and these two are a strange mix - almost diametically opposed - but still - there is far more I know a bit about and far more than I want to talk about because I am not really into it

But there are strange co-incidences Shaz - very interesting too

Dec

I being born under the moon - that is late June to early July, --  Me tooo @Owlunar xx

My mum is the same as me

my dad was Gemini

and My hubby is Aquaries

You definently have a right to be angry @Owlunar
this is just pure laziness. If this woman is a cleaner which she is she she be able to do the things properly including hanging out washing WITH pegs might I add, get the ironing board out,and do the ironing. I would definenelty be speaking to someone about her. She is probably taking advantage of others as well by tring to get out of it.
If you could do all that yourself im sure you wouldnt be asking for help from cleaners but your not and people shoudnt be taking advantage of the people that need help. The way I see it as bad as it is is im actually helping someone because they are unable to do it themselves.
Wow, ive never heard of such an incompetent cleaner! And ive worked in retail cleaning as well as house chores etc.

I find its better to do the jobs right but try to get as much done as I can within the time required. An hour and a half would have been enough for her to do all of that PROPERLY.
And sitting on someone elses bed is almost like an invsion of privacy unless offered to sit there. I dont even sit on my pops bed unless he asked me too or if im helping him in some way that takes a while like coin counting or sorting out papers or anything that he needs help with.

I too think its great that your learning more about yourself as well, the star signs are intriguing to read into. Im a libra btw. I LOVE astrology!. Im not the greatest with it but ive recently learn how to find the big dipper and a few other constalations though they arent always easy to see. I love watching the satelites of a night- have you ever seen those?

I feel the same with my nan- I can feel her with me at times too sometimes I can even smell the purfume she wears while others cant.

im with you @Shaz51 i think i shoudl slow down caue i get way more done in an hour an a half and thats done properly!

Former-Member
Not applicable

hello @Owlunar

I wont say much more as is more about feeling than words

the depth in your reply touched me

feeling of a male presence even though he is healed, there will always be a connection

those conversations you had with him are so powerful and I really dont think you could have chosen better words. I am in awe of you.

Bless you and your loving son xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance