Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Disclosing MH in the workplace????

@BlueBay I'm sorry for the experience you've had - I too have only had negative outcomes only tried once though, where I just accepted the outcome, saying that I feel my MH won't affect my work. Saying that I want a good place where I devote my time. Saying that and with the comments here I'm once again confused. I guess it's all up to me as no one way is the same as every place is different. Though I feel this community is accommodating everywhere might not be similar - it's a shame, got some thinking to do

@Former-Member  I dont know ....   if I was the person in charge I would appreciate your honesty. Far better they find out from you then through other means.

@greenpea They don't have the power to go through other means, ie health check, they're not psychiatrists - and... it's just their thought and what they feel cause I'll deny. I have to weigh up the positives with the negatives. My disorganised thinking only affects me 5% of the time if I'm being honest and even so I can just go to the bathroom or get a coffee

@Former-Member  My mh is such that I would have to tell because at times I can be erratic and hallucinate ... if divuling your mh is going to stress you I would suggest dont do it right now.

I don't know @greenpea it could go either way. Depends if I can take what they dish out, or if I can keep it a secret long enough for me to be happy

@Former-Member  It is a tricky one brb

Hey @Former-Member
You're a wise dude and I respect you. I find I can relate to you.

All the best my friend and keep us in the loop.

Keep going !

Hi Beautiful Sole @greenpea  Thankyou for your messages across the forums I hope you had an OK or better yet a successful day yesterday.

from your Clawde. 😍❤️

Yeah likewise @MDT easy to talktoyou I suppose 

hi why am i having such trouble finding work?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance