Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Good Morning to @Zoe7 @Mazarita @cutiepiekitty @BlueBells @Angels333 @eth @Adge @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Exoplanet @saturnzoon  @Former-Member @cutiepiekitty  all all I have missed wishing you all a kind and 'pea'ceful Monday. Lots of love gpxxx

I'll keep it in mind @TAB  have no internet connect apart from prepaid phone though 

@saturnzoon 

There's a bug getting around town at the moment. And i think i may have caught it . And when i get sick it always flares up my issues and makes life more hectic. 

I've tried various oral meds. But have never been able to stick to taking them consistently and on time each day. Which is why i ended up on 28day depot injection .

Eude 

@saturnzoon 

There's a bug getting around town at the moment. And i think i may have caught it . And when i get sick it always flares up my issues and makes life more hectic. 

I've tried various oral meds. But have never been able to stick to taking them consistently and on time each day. Which is why i ended up on 28day depot injection .

It makes me eat like a horse and smoke like a train . And it totally stuffs the physical side of my life up. Which they don't care about . Because in their opinion it's making me mentally well / stable 

Eude 

Hi @saturnzoon I typed this really long response to you and then lost it!    Basically I was wondering if your meds are making you sleep in the daytime?    I went through a period of time where I slept in the day after dropping kids off at school.   I was so depressed but it can get better.    My new meds are much better.   Can you talk to your Psychiatrist about it.  I was wondering how old is your youngest son?     

Sorry this post is so short, my previous post was better....

I hope you can somehow enjoy your day.

Hi @greenpea @MDT 

@TAB my husband has the book COMA  published in 1978

@Zoe7 @Adge @cutiepiekitty 

@Doglover thinking about you xx

@eth @Appleblossom @eudemonism 

Love Angels333 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning lovely @greenpea ! 😊

@Former-Member :Dx

Good morning to all here today and others I haven't caught up with lately but would like to.  Hope it's started peacefully and goes smoothly.  Sending extra support to those who are struggling at the moment.

Wanting all to know I've discovered this morning that I'm not getting notified of tags so that might explain why yesterday and this morning seemed to be much quieter than usual.  So sorry if you've tagged me and I haven't responded.  @Former-Member  is this happening to others too or just me?

@greenpea @Hamsolo01 @Former-Member @Angels333 @TAB @Zoe7 @Adge @cutiepiekitty @Doglover  @Appleblossom @eudemonism @saturnzoon @outlander @Adge @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @frog @Teej @Snowie @Former-Member @Sans911 @BlueBay @Gazza75 @Sophia1 @Exoplanet @Queenie  @Shaz51 @Maggie

@Infinity101 @Macca00 @Lise07 @Former-Member @Owlunar @oceangirl @Razzle @PurpleKathy @Silenus @Jacques @Former-Member @Annie_7 

Trying to tag @Mumi but it's not working for some reason.  Can someone else tag them for me please.  @Mumi  really hoping you got through the night and that today is a better one for you.

@Doglover  thinking a lot about you and wondering how it's going for you in hospital.  If you can't answer that's fine, just wanted you to know you have support here.  Hang in there and take care xx

Sending warm vibes to all.  Hoping I haven't missed anyone who's tagged me lately.  Take care everyone xx 

@Former-Member  .... ^^^

Morning @eth 👋💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance