Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@eth  Am thinking of you eth re ndis ..... it is a continual nightmare of hoops to jump through. Am thinking of you. Can't talk have son near me and he is muttering his mutterings of madness ..... just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. gpxxxx

@Zoe7Hello, how is your day going? Hope you got done a lot and had a good day so far. I am okay. Today is not a severe anxiety day so far. Wish you a great evening. Take care.

Lots of work I need to get done tonight @Meowmy So will most likely be off forum for that time. Hoping to get it done pretty quickly though. Resting before dinner then I will get stuck into it. Had a pretty good day at work so that has made today easier. Hope you have a good evening Hon Heart

@eth We cannot control what others do or do not do but waiting for important phone calls is so frustrating. Hoping you hear from them soon and all the NDIS stuff goes okay for you at your appointment.

@Adge Goodluck with your date buddy - hope it all works out for you this time Smiley Very Happy

@greenpea Smiley Very HappyHeart

@Zoe7 So good you had good day at work. Hope tonight work go smoothly for you. Enjoy your evening and furbabies. Take care.

hugs @Meowmy  Heart

we had a big day today , soo lovely to come on here and see your meassage , thank you xx

Hello @Mazarita , @Zoe7 , @greenpea , @Adge , @eth , @CheerBear 

@Shaz51 Great you got through big day and now enjoy evening time, on forum as well. I just had a nap. But it didn’t go too well. Woke to the past events that cannot be changed and sadness that couldn’t have happened to my life when I was younger. But saw forum messages, got up and feel brighter and better.

forward together my friend @Meowmy , one step at a time xoxo

@Shaz51 That sounds a good plan. I have work from early morning tomorrow. Then hopefully a walk and coffee to relax again. Thursday big long day for me. Hope it would go well. Thanks for care and support. Goodnight.

good night my @Meowmy 

Love.jpg

Hi @Shaz51

Hi @Zoe7 I think you may have already gone, to do your work (all the best with that).

Hi everyone.

Sorry, too tired to do lots of tags - plus I'm not "high-techno" enough, to figure out who's online (logged into forum).

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance