Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Adge Hello, hope you had a nice day. First working day of the week now done. Hope you may chat to some nice ladies on online dating, wish you the best.

Hi @Meowmy 3 more working days (this week) to go, for me.

I haven't been doing any online chatting (should try to do some).

My cancelled Date (Sunday) is now back on, for tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon.

So hopefully we will meet (first time) then.

This will be my first Date in about 12 months.

It's hard to make dating contacts, or to get any responses (online dating), most of the time.

Adge

@Adge Wow, so happy and excited for you. Hope the date go really well for you tomorrow afternoon. It really is the best to have a good partner in real life. Wish you good working week and fantastic tomorrow afternoon. Take care.

Thanks heaps @Meowmy That's really nice of you.

Adge

Sorry to hear your nap didn't go well @Meowmy Hope the remainder of the night is kinder to you Heart

Just about to finish off a few things for tomorrow then heading to bed @Adge All the best with the date tomorrow. Smiley Very Happy

good luck for tomorrow @Adge hope it goes well

Thanks @Zoe7

Thanks @outlander

I appreciate your kind thoughts (cheering me on).

Adge

Best wishes from me too for your date @Adge 

@Adge  Hi Adge I couldn't agree more with your psych :D. This is special so go out and buy a new shirt or pair of pants. something really nice to wear. I have just had a delivery of three new shirts and am wearing one now :D.  I am sure your date will be doing the same. It will make you feel good as you head off. I am so pleased for you Adge and look forward to hear how it all goes for you. You are such a star. greenpeaxx

Good morning to everyone @Mazarita @eth @Adge @outlander @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Sophia1 @Meowmy @BryanaCamp @Angels333 @Alacarte  ..... I know I have missed some people ..... so to all I have missed and all who pass have a super pea Wednesday :D. Am very happy have just had a delivery of 3 pretty tops which are for mid season weather. So I can wear most of the year. Am wearing one now as I write this :). Will go for a walk up the road with daughter today as the weather will be beautiful again yay!!! and another walk by the bay this morning :). Have a great day everyone love. greenpeaxxx

Special shout out to Adge you go for it tiger grrrrr! 😄 good luck.xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance