Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

There was one particular bar I would go to with live music that if I wasn't there by 10pm they would say I was late 'home' when I arrived - the up side was I never had to line up - would always get in through the side door lol - handy to be known some times @Mazarita

That is really rough @eth - sorry you had to go through all that Smiley Sad

Awesome with being so well known you get a side door, @Zoe7 Smiley Very Happy

@eth, I am still doing the 'I forgive you' exercise. Slowly unravelling some of the guilt from the past. 

@greenpea, that is a very enticing hallucination! Smiley Surprised

Now @Mazarita I wouldn't even know where all the bars and clubs were -  they change so quickly and I certainly don't like being around people and/or noise Smiley Sad This is what trauma does - it strips you of any kind of normality Smiley Sad

@Mazarita Yes it was Mazy and I should have kept my big mouth shut on it because these days it is about as good as it will ever get around here.

@Zoe7 it does it stips away everything that makes you a functioning social human being. It is awful.

@Mazaritajust bpd, I had bipolar briefly when I was 19 but took the diagnosis away after I o d and ended up in a coma and until 2 days ago people refused to say anything but bpd because of chronic suicidality (which usually is associated with hallucinations but Dr's never understood that)

I have a mix of good and bad aliens. Most of my hallucinations and delusions revolve around them. The main alien that talks to me is reall negative and tries to get me to suicide.

Also most Im usually in depressive phases so mania is weird for me. L

@The-red-centaur being 25 with all that going on is not fair 😞

@greenpea I've had mental health issues most of my life. But psychosis has kinda taken over the last few and it's really scary.

green peas car. Some know already others don't but we can all squeeze into it tongit for a manic ride! @Mazarita@Zoe7@eth@The-red-centaur@Sophia1

Image result for green bubble car

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance