Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: What does "FUN" look like to you?

Noice! @Meowmy  - I like it! I'll hold on to that one.

Fun today is seeing my newborn grandson, and taking my little dog for a lovely walk at my local park in the sunshine.

Is anyone on the fun thread today? I can't find my way around...I would love to make my husband the beautiful banana cake, but I just can't find the recipe on here...oh well I thought I was smart enough to find it ....silly me lol

Hi @sheba30 

let me take a look for you

@sheba30 

The banana bread recipe is on page two of Cook Along thread.

Hey sane members, just doing a littte catch up today with what fun im doing today.

Today i am cooking my husband a lamb roast, then im going shopping for a new dress.

Hopefully it will be a nice day.

I like this topic - fun can be so many different things to different people.

I get pleasure from:

- doing jigsaw puzzles while listening to music - it's a great way to just let your mind be at rest and focus on nothing in particular

- going for long walks around Sydney Harbour and the coastal areas with my parents (my best friends) - nothing beats seeing new places, enjoying some nature, getting a new perspective on the city where I live, and of course quality time with those dearest to me

- attending concerts by favourite artists - OneRepublic and Guy Sebastian - there is something so special about being surrounded by other people singing along and loving the same songs and musicians as me

- doing crosswords - especially cryptics - it is a good exercise for the brain and takes your mind off your worries for a while, as well as satisfying when you finally realise the answer

@Alonely hey Alonely, like your sense of fun. Life is hard. I like it when get a break from anxiety and depression and can laugh a little during the day and can enjoy some funny stories or videos. Take care.

Today I got my nails done and that was fun 

@Oaktree @Alonely @Shaz51 hey everyone, think to have got through a few tough days and able to relax in safe spot at home is really fun. Feel peaceful and grateful to be alive for this moment.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance