Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Hi sis @Sans911

hows your trip going? are you close to your destination now? @Sans911

@outlander

Hello my angel, how are you doing?

I've had no phone service since yesterday afternoon until late this afternoon. Our driving has been relaxed and easy with no issues. We've stopped frequently as we have plenty of food on board. So we've not spent any money on food until we had a meal at the motel tonight.

We crossed the border last night and stopped shortly after that. We're about 6hours from Adelaide, so we could make it tommorow but we won't. We're meeting my brother who's driving down from Darwin to Canberra in a town about halfway between here and Adelaide. And my sister will drive up. Then we will stay together overnight before he heads off, and the three of us head to Adelaide. Hope that makes sense.

I've been thinking of you a lot today, and could easily picture you & @Snowie

with me on this trip, singing along to CDs, chatting & laughing together, and sharing food together.

it is so good to hear from you, id been wondering how you were getting on Heart

your road trip sounds lovely and relaxing sis, how i wish me and @Snowie could come and join you.

yep that all makes sense, it sounds like youve got some quality family time coming up even if its only for a short while.

im just watching the new bbt thats come on tv, its on channel 9 but im not sure if itll on on where you are...

oops @Sans911 ^^^

Hey @Sans911

👋 

I might have to go and stand on the main road and wave at everyone passing when you’re coming in to Adelaide 😜😘. I’m in SA 

glad your trip is going smoothly. 

Hi 👋 @outlander too 👋👋👋

hello @Teej 👋 its nice to see you

Please do @Teej. We'll have a coffee catch up. That would be amazing.

I don't really watch TV lil Sis. Even the newest bbt can't entice me. I'd much rather spend more time talking to you. How are you going atm?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance