Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Evening lil Sis @outlander

We've driven about 10 hours today, East. We had a bit of a delay, so we've stopped earlier than planned. It's not put us behind very much. I cooked our dinner last night, so the motel heated it up for us. We have lots of food with us as it's very expensive to buy out here.

I forgot to ask you how your dental appt went on Friday.

Evening @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Flying_Hams @CheerBear @Teej @Appleblossom

Evening to you @Sans911
You on a trip are you? Sounds good

So good to hear from you sis @Sans911
I bet your buggerred from all that travelling today. I hope you can get some good sleep before setting off in the morning 💞

Dentist was ok. Quite alot of my questions were answered but was given the news itll be 6 instead of 5 teeth and they will need to do some jaw bone scraping-yuk. Ive got to go back on the 10th dec to talk with anaethetist and surgeon, sort out dates etc but have been told itll be either January or February that itll be done.

@Flying_Hams - I'm helping my mother drive across the Nullarbor from Perth to Adelaide. We'll stay in Adelaide with my sister for about 5 days, and then I will fly home, while my mother continues driving to Victoria.

I'm sure once you have dental work done, you'll start feeling better. I've no natural teeth left as I had severe gum disease. Now I have a much nicer smile.

I'm logging off lil Sis as super tired. I might be able to post tomorrow but not sure. Take care.

@outlander

Goodnight sis @Sans911
❤ ❤ ❤

So glad to see you checked in and it is going okay @Sans911 It is a long drive so it is good you stopped when you needed to. I hope the rest of the drive is an easy one for you and you get to Adelaide quickly. It will be lovely spending the rest of the week with your sister - enjoy every minute Hon. Sending you lots of love and huge hugs Heart

Take care @Sans911
Drive safe

@Sans911 hoping you arrived safely 💜💜💜💜

@outlander - hi lil Sis. Are you around. I'm a little closer to your time now.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance