Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Hi @Shaz51, tea sounds yummy,

how are you tonight?

Evening @Zoe7

The dbt course was OK. There was only 5 in the group. One lady didn't say anything at all, another was quite opinionated & talkative but not in a mean way, and myself and the others somewhere in between.

Today we looked at our lifestyle and values and how those impacted on our vulnerabilities, emotions and mood. Then we looked at goal setting, an adapted SMART goal acronym, and our homework is to set a goal. Not my favourite thing to do. Then we looked at mindfulness, wise mind vs emotion & reasonable mind, and did a short mindfulness exercise.

Yummo @Shaz51

Sounds like you got through a lot in the session @Sans911 Goal setting cn definitely be difficult - have you got an idea of what goal you will set for yourself?

Wise mind is a biig one for me - I often fluctuate between the 2 extremes and need to reming myself that wise mind is where I need to be.

I am off to bed Hon - been trying to get an early night all week and this is the closest I have come - so will say goodnight and try to catch up with you tomorrow. DBT for me tomorrow too - our last session of this module. Goodnight @Sans911 Heart

Goodnight @Zoe7 😴 All the best with your DBT tomorrow.

@outlander

I had a great day today ❤️
How was your day?

DBT went ok @Sans911 - a bit sad as 2 members finished up today buy I can stay in touch with them so that eases the sadness a bit. We will get new members when we begin again (next week is a week off). The current group was a really lovely group but it will also be nice to welcome some new members to the group.

How has your day been?

Still sitting with you @Sans911
You dont have to talk but im listening if you do ❤

@Sans911logged on to see how you are going. You are in my thoughts sis. Sitting here with you Heart

Checking in on you too @Sans911 Been thinking of you all day and hoping you are as ok as you can be. Hope Mr A and Jasper are looking after you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance