Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 💜

Not really OK. Been a frustrating day, and I'm going back to sleep. I thought I'd do the right thing and tell you I'm still around

@Snowie

@Zoe7

@outlander

Thank you for checking in Hon but it really sucks that you are still struggling. I hope the sleeping helps you even a little. Here if you need @Sans911 💜💜💜

Here for you too @Sans911

2112A478-A2F2-4123-AAFB-56B3CEAE64EC.jpeg

@Sans911 .... 💜💐💕

Morning everyone @outlander

@Snowie

@Appleblossom

and anyone else passing this way. Sorry I was mostly absent yesterday. I was quite busy, and then there were frustrations and impatience I had to deal with, as well as trying stay alert and awake from what happened the day before. I cancelled my therapist yesterday as I just couldn't face her the way I felt. I went home, fixed an early dinner, and went to bed.

I have a busy day today, but thank goodness not so much running around. I have my walking group this morning, and then I'm running a stall for one of my volunteer groups as part of mh week. I will be joining up with another mh Organisation who invited us. I'm hoping it goes smoothly and quickly.

I hope you all have a reasonable day whatever you are doing.

Sounds like a super busy day again today @Sans911 I hope the stall goes well Hon Smiley Happy I think it is wonderful that you are involved so much in things you are passionate about - it is inspiring for all of us Smiley Very Happy

Morning @Sans911
It sounds like yesterday was a really rough one for you, I hope today is better ❤

@Sans911 would you like to talk about anything at all? Heart

What did the # symbol mean, because even I don't know that one? @outlander

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance