Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

@Jynx  nah  just the pop  

It doesn't matter now   I don't want to be here anymore just delete myself    for good  I'm pathetic  yep that's me   just a loser  with suicidal thoughts   never good enough only good enough for work  

Hey @Sunnyside226 , 

Sorry to hear about how you are feeling. Do you feel safe right now? 

For god sakes 

I'm safe everyone happy.  

Just delete my account do whatever  I don't give a shit   

Just let people put they stupid feelings out  we are not hurting anyone. 

🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡     Can't even let your stupid feelings out without someone in your ass  

Just fuck   I won't bother anymore what's the point nobody can share feelings    it's pointless everything is   why try why wake up  why do anything  

Why

Why

Why 

Why

Why

Why 

Why 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬. I've given up    

Is @tyme the Only boss on here? 

Yes, @tyme is the community manager. 

She's the only one?     Tell her when she's I said bye 

Hey @Sunnyside226 it's okay if you need to take a break from the forums, I get it. But we're here whenever you want to chat okay?

No @Ru-bee  everything is my fault 

I'm just a fuck up.  I'm angry at sane 

I'm never telling anyone how I feel 

Feelings don't matter to sane 

Everyone knows I'm safe hope your happy got what you wanted  don't care anymore 

@Sunnyside226 I hear you, it can be frustrating but as I was explaining yesterday we do all need to work within some parameters here on the forums, which sometimes means asking if you're safe. We do genuinely care about your safety and we care about you being here as part of this community.

I was just catching up on you posts from overnight, how's your back today? It sounds like you had a pretty bad fall

@Ru-bee  no no no no.  Everyone just throws numbers at you    nobody ever wants to talk nobody asked for numbers. I Know the stupid numbers 

I'm not blind    as soon as someone says suicide or whatever here's the numbers are you safe and you this that  

People need to stop jumping at people just listen  it feels like you guys are pushing us it's not fair  nobody has ever said this was a crisis line we are expecting ourselves how we feel  you guys push us call Lifeline whatever helpline,     this is why nobody wants to say anything  because if this   

If you care so much you wouldn't push us you would be there to listen  

From now on I'm not saying anything about how I feel or suicidal thoughts or anything I'll just lie so everyone is happy   

So yes I'm angry at sane  I'm angry at everyone    

If you guys had kids who were suicidal would you push them away? Would you talk to them? Would you sit there and listen?  

What am I doing wrong?  I don't belong here  maybe I should be with my mother and father. What a lovely day  enjoy  

Yes I'm exploding 😤  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance