Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Partners who chose to stay for the long haul

Checking in to see how you are going @Scoo  @Jay-e  @Carlachris @LizzieLou  @JB70  @Shaz51 @kaygee  @Magneto  @Sophie1 

Hello @Former-Member , @JB70@LizzieLou@Carlachris@Jay-e@Scoo@kaygee@Magneto@Sophie1 

how is everyone Heart

Thank you @Former-Member , my mr shaz is being very negative about everything lately 

yesterday and today has been busy 

yesterday a team of us (12 people painted the whole ouside of a house ) undercoat and top coat 

I organised morning tea and lunch

and a lady came with a big pot of spaghette for lunch , yummm 

today has been busy with shopping and washing and 

even had a sleep this afternoon 

with this group of people , I thought i was part of the group but after yesterday to find out that they have been talking to each other doing things through the week ect and we are/ were not included and I had to ring one of them friday night before painting 

so now mr shaz is happy because it always has happened to him and now to us 

sorry xxx

how are you @Former-Member  and mr darcy this weekend xx

Quiet weekend  @Shaz51 had some sad news  that a cousin of mine died during the week in a road accident.  Got a couple of gardening jobs done and the dogs got their daily walk. 

images - 2020-07-26T200129.840.jpeg

very sorry to hear that about your cousin @Former-Member 

sending you lots of love and hugs HeartHeart

flowers.jpeg

we are going to have a very quiet week this week 

and mr shaz is doing the last few tests for being a kidney donor this week 

soo to support and be patient with my mr shaz xx

Hello @Former-Member @Shaz51 

I'm going ok today. We just had a lovely afternoon catch up with friends. So nice to be able to see real live people again instead of on zoom. So far hubby has coped ok. Sometimes it's after such occasions that he goes into meltdown. Probably is ok tonight as he is looking forward to watching moto gp. Ohhhh the power of distraction! 😊 🏍 

Hey, don't give up on your friends Shaz. Just been through a rocky patch with one of the 3 that came around this afternoon due to her crossing boundaries and not respecting me and hubby. She never talked to me for over 2 years when I told her how hurt I had been. But she seems to realise now that I won't put up with that kind of behaviour. We had been friends for over 30 years and I had never had boundaries before and it was a new concept for her. I think we will be ok. Friends worth having will love you for who you are, no matter what. Hope you recover ok from your big weekend. Nothing that energetic here. Just finished my big work week. Yayyy 😃 

Sorry about your cousin @Former-Member   😢 

💐💜 @Former-Member 

Sorry and a hug. Getting out in the garden with the dogs good therapy. 

Thankyou for touching base. I'm not too good today. Feeling CoV overwhelmed and a bit frightened which really isn't me. I think looking out and after Pessamistic paranoid hubby and narsacistic MIL and my own mother who is a negative person is taking its toll in lockdown. We are in country Victoria but at the very edge of the metropolitan region so lots of police blockades all around us it's all a bit confronting. Our beautiful valley feels edgy and un natural. Mandatory face masks is a good thing but also very foreign in our small town. I'm a bit worn out by it all. Day by day will be the only way. Very teary for the last few days. Nothing wrong as such just feeling the blah all around and it's freezing cold and wet. Looking forward to spring like no other year before. 

@Carlachris We are thinking of you all in Vic. Hoping so much that you can all keep well. The good thing about COV lockdown is al least we can limit contact with narcissistic relies.  But hubbies can be a problem that's for sure. You have a good attitude - one day at a time. 
Try to keep calm 💕 🕊 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance