Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: A question for the ladies

@Sophia1
im not offended, not at all. i appreciate your help, suggestions and also sharing your own frstrations too.
ill be contacting gp on tuesday if i havent heard anything from them to find out what is going on.
Hugs for you you are also very important Heart

you guys are also welcome to share your own sturggles/concerns too

Hi guys.
I see my gp tomorrow about all the tests i had and what happens next.
Wish me luck..

can i please ask you guys a question? 

@Sophia1@Appleblossom@greenpeaand everyone...

@outlander go for it kiddo 🙂 xx

your a cutie @greenpea Heart

How did you manage your cramps and just feeling generally awful?
ive barely been able to move today, even my legs dont want to work. my walk is like a shuffle, even then its to painful. it is way to hot for heat packs but ive had showers and taken pain releif ever 4 hrs at the max dose im allowed to have and its done nothing.

@outlander Hmmmm .... hot packs and showers including pain relief should be enough. I had endo so had to have a hysterectomy which solved my problems. That was in my early 40s .... I would mention this to the doctor. It doesn't sound normal period pains to me.

its never been this bad @greenpea
it seems to be progressing from normalish, to not so great, to im not sure this is normal, to this now. the only time i get wiped out is if i miss 2 or more months but that isnt the case, its actually early and thats never happened before either

@outlander Yeah mine were always awful and ended up coming every 2 weeks which made me so sick. When they did an exam of the uterus they discovered endo was everywhere so the cervix had to come out as well ... hun I would get yourself thoroughly checked out. No use suffering.

@outlander really get it seen to propertly by a experienced doctor and have all the tests. You get a pap smear don't you? I hope you don't mind me asking.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance