Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Confused

I really enjoy walking on the beach too. Waiting for lockdown to be over before I can have a nice stroll on the nearest beach.

I love that too @Aniela especially when I take my dog because the smile on his face when he gets there and jumps out of the car is priceless. I cannot wait until summer to get back to the beach - a bit cold at the moment in Tassie but won't be too long before the weather is more pleasant.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I love butterfly's I have a butterfly tattoo on my ankle. No fur babies unfortunately as we like to go travelling when the opportunity arises and they are not permitted in national parks. But my kids have them so get lots of fluffy cuddles🐕🐈

Former-Member
Not applicable

I love combing the beach for just the right shell to complete my picture.  Just having sand on my feet and the ocean waves to look at really helps with PTSD and the  bipolar 11 I think it grounds you gets rid of all the noise and buzz of life if only for a little while. Hope you get to experience it soon too.

As you can probably gather from my avatar @Former-Member I also love butterflies. I have them everywhere in my house and always put at least one in all my paintiings. My kids at school know I love them too and put them in every picture they do to me - it is very cute.

Afternoon @Former-Member @Aniela Checking in to see how you both are today Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Zoe7 @it was such a surprise, I could get use to this Lol

i really love the your Art and other blogs. Might if I feel brave enough put up my latest shells 🐚 picture.

You are a kind person. Enjoy your weekend

That would be wonderful to see @Former-Member We certainly do love art of any kind here. I too love the beach so anything with shells would be super nice to see.

How are you doing today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7 feeling better thank you and you?

just found where Through ones eyes thread and others are, yeah!

but don't know how to put a new comment up as I was going to put the picture up.

take care.

Hi @Former-Member You hit reply and at the top of the box there is a photo icon - click on that and you can downlaod a photo. Hope that helps.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance