Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Art & Creativity // Tues 9th November, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

I love doing paint pouring and also colouring in, I find it quite helpful @periwinklepixie @cloudcore @nony @Shaz51 

@Shaz51 I have done resin and macrame and found both quite relaxing😊

Hi @nony and @1stepup61 , welcome to Topic Tuesday, it's exciting to have you here!  

To follow along, all you have to do is refresh your page on this thread and new questions and posts will pop up for you. You're both welcome to answer any of the questions posted, reply, or ask your own too! You can click the reply button to do so and type @ to tag one of us Smiley Happy

@Shaz51 um I'm mostly a mum. Just relearning stuff i like now. Art, gardening, candy making, bread making, cooking, painting, dancing, singing

@nony I love that you brought up gardening, cooking and baking! I totally think this is a great way to get creative. 🙂 

So cool to hear everyone's different ways of getting creative. 😄

Ooh jigsaw puzzles are great @Shaz51 , and I love colouring in as well @Fluttershy1 !

Art to me also includes dancing and doing my makeup. I love moving to music, and trying new techniques and experimenting with colours on my face. It excites me and makes me feel good/cool haha Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Because if I dont do something that fills me up, helps me feel like me, i lose myself to others. And that is a long dark road I dont want to retread. I sing, dance, paint, garden, cook, it helps me feel calm. It gives me spaces of being present

@cloudcore totally love wearable art!😊

For me, creativity is anything that takes me away from the rigidity of my surroundings.

@Judi9877 

@nony I totally get that and as a mum you can't pour from an empty cup🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance