Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

I love that wheel.  At first I thought it was just astrology but it incorporates a great deal more.  I am going to print it out.

Smiley Happy

@Former-MemberYes my story is complicated.  I dont want to explain too much and breach children's confidence, but I think you get it a bit.

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

I do get it enough @Appleblossom  

What did you get up to today? 

I packed three boxes. Split the loungeroom in two - Charity + Removalist. 

I dither a lot, and need to rest a lot, but it's also empowering to organise our stuff. I'll leave clothes 'till lasts, that's where I come undone. 

The DHS stuff was only with oldest girl, then they wiped hands of us, and left me holding baby. I had a few sticky issues to deal with night and day for years, and it destroyed my health and neck and by the time my son came along I was ga ga.  Not Lady Ga Ga either.  She is 7 years older than him.  I hear from her mother. Finally getting it and saying "thank you" on my message bank.  Better than nothing. ?? 

Today trying to sort videolink with my son, but seems I will have to get a mobile.  Broadband in my area simply not good.

Preparing for soc distanced music action and big drive tmrw, petrol etc.

So you are getting on with the move. @Former-Member Always lots of work.  There are a lot of good reasons though.

Smiley Happy

I think it is one day until moving day @Former-Member So sending you strength, love and good wishes in the hope it all goes smoothly for you Heart

Dear @Former-Member ,

moving, it is nearly two years since I last moved, it was horrendous, but that due to a lot of things, not just the physical moving.  I do feel for you, but once it is done you can settle and be future focussed.  

Perhaps you are even moved by now.

i hope all is ok 

peri

thinking of you @Former-Member Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks guys, nice surprise having ya'll visit here. I'm stuffed

@Former-Member 💖💖💖

Yes moving is exhausting work ((( @Former-Member )))

I have not moved in 18 years.

It would be much more fun to be stuffed full of these Marshmallows....

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks guys, having a laydowns... Took pan meds etc (not helping much) and got so much to do won't sleep much tonght. Truck coming by 5am 😮 seeing and linen cupboard to go.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance