Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

And thank you heaps for sitting and talking tonight too.very much appreciated and good to hear how things are for even though its not great ❤❤

Morning everyone
Hoping todays a good one for you all ❤
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeartWoman Happy

You are early, like me this morning, I had a demonic dream & woke up screeming. I could not go back to sleep after that. So have been awake since 😞

XOXOXO

Ive been up since 5 and in and off nost of the night like usual @Former-Member already been set off this morning so its set my mood off already. Have a few things to do today though so wont be stewing as much.

Im sorry to hear about your dream. They really suck when that happens. Are you alright now? I knoe dreams can set the days iff pretty rough too
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeart

We are a good pair hey!

I am hurting all over, I hate mornings my body is a painful mess in the morning. Actually, it is a BIG pain all day, & all nite! 😞 

I think lack of sleep, has made me a grump today. I try not to be like this, today it's just flowing! They need an emoticon that has a head with an x for a mouth, as in shut my mouth! 😛

I'm Bella Winger today! xoxo 😉

thats abit like me today too @Former-Member
just over everything so it comes out abit like that too.
im sorry your in so much pain, can you take something for it?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeartWoman Sad

Yes, I all ready have & still lots of pain every where, it's so depressing & you know it is above all ppl in here, you know!

i know @Former-Member
big hugs from me
ill be back soon, need to help pop with something but then will be around to chat Heart

@Former-MemberHugs.

Hugs are helping me at the moment so here are some for you as well. Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeartCat Happy

XOXO   BellaHeart

See the source image

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance