Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

thanks @NatureLover i hope so too, it doesnt bother me getting the tests, im not one to play around with possible fractures esp in the feet with so many small bones too.

my whole body is compensating atm cause of the way i need to walk. its putting so much pressure on both legs that they cramp and tire quite quickly

how are you going? have you been able to get our for some walks in nature latley?

yes definently, not something i would be brave enough to do! @Snowie i have done some cross country courses but nothing that extreme!

im finding it hard to sit down for so long! its unusual for me esp when i have thing i need to do but have to put off. but anything over standing even with that leg resting is to much atm

I did some horse jumping when I was younger but nothing like that. They certainly are remarkable and the horses are just stunning.

Watching the swimming now @outlander 

You need to take care of yourself hon, and if that is resting your foot then so be it. I know how hard however it is for you to sit still and do nothing

yeah my maximum height was 1.2 metres, not going higher then that and that was depending on the horse. i had a friend who done alot of show jumping much higher then that so i knew the horse could clear it if it was set up right or minimal errors anyway.

im waiting for the wind to ease abit and then i have someone teaching me to do injections (her horse is injured so taking the opportunity to learn for furture reference)

i know, i am resting so much. im only doing what i need and sitting or laying down watching movies the rest of the time or studying.

Glad the injections are on a horse hon and not on you @outlander !!

Good to hear that you are resting your foot.

I hope you don't have to go back on Wednesday for more tests on it.

D at work, S in his room so the dog and I are watching some of the Olympics.

Have to get off my butt soon and do some washing and ironing. Kids back at school tomorrow too.

@outlander wrote:
my whole body is compensating atm cause of the way i need to walk. its putting so much pressure on both legs that they cramp and tire quite quickly

Oh no 😥 @outlander 

Hoping for some relief before Wednesday...

I've been walking and spending time in nature, but only close to the house. I turn 50 in August but my family can't come down for it from NSW as planned, due to the whole Covid mess. That's OK. I don't feel anywhere near 50, lol. I know women who have cut their hair short or changed their style of clothing once they hit 50, but am not going to do anything like that. I'd rather make myself happy than anyone else, in those matters, lol. 

Sending lots of good wishes for all your pains and troubles... 💙

Good morning sis @outlander 

Wishing you a good day sweetie. 

Hoping your foot feels a bit better.

Lots of love and hugs 💗💗💗💗

Thanks @NatureLover i will probably go back on wednesday anyway to get it rechecked over.

ive heard that about a few ages as well as 50, usually the major milestone ones like 16 18 21 25 30 40 50 60 and so on. i dont even rmember the last time i had my hair done 😬 you should do something nice for yourself though

is anyone around?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance