Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: To hospital or not to hospital

Hi @Gazza75 , thanks for ur post on the 25th. In a terrible state and they discharged me from hospital in this state. Not sleeping, or resting. Anxiety/fear/panic thru the roof. Basically in a constant state of severe panic attack, along with sum very frightening physical symptoms. Rly scared as to what will become of me. My husband is at his wits end. Thanks for thinking of me Gazza.

Hi @Eden1919 , thanks for ur post on the 25th. That makes sense as to why they discharged me just before 3 weeks even tho I was, and still am in an absolutely terrible state. Even other patients cldnt believe they were discharging me in the state I was in. I am in a rly rly bad way. 

@Doglover  its ok I am sorry you are really not going well I find hospitals very hard as for me they tend to make things worse and then when i go back home it has been so disruptive it just really ruins everything. and i understand needing more support but for me hospital is not the right model so i often have to decided is it better to put up with things at home or go to hospital and risk making things even worse and after trying the hosptial thing so many times i decided that putting up with it at home was still better long term. thats not to say you should stop trying if you feel it would help but perhaps try and look into other ways you can increase your support if possible. sorry i am not much help i hope you feel better soon.  

Just doing a quick check in @Doglover.  Hoping things are starting to turn around for you.  🙂 Heart

Thanks for checking in @Gazza75 . I wish I had better news but unfortunately I am in a rly rly bad way I can't even begin to describe. 

Your welcome @Doglover .  I'm so sorry things haven't gotten any better for you.  Do you think you will be going back to hospital or are you going to try and get through at home?  I hope your symptoms aren't getting to much worse, what you have described previously is horrendous and bad enough.  I can only imagine what its doing to you. 

Thanks for replying to my post, I know it must be hard.

Wish I could offer you something constructive.  A lot of us are praying for you. HeartHeartHeart

@Doglover  🙂 Heart

Thanks for thinking of me @Gazza75 . Things r not too good here, really bad in fact.

I'm really sorry @Doglover.  Heart

Thoughts are with you.

Thanks @Gazza75 , much appreciated. Really struggling.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance