Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Supercoolguy
Senior Contributor

Stopping medication.

So I stopped medication and missed two nights and a morning dose. I've missed pretty much a day and half worth of a dose. I went back to taking by meds the next day. Will I be ok? Will the meds still work? Please do get back to me. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Stopping medication.

Hey there @Supercoolguy 

I can hear you are worried about the effects of missing some medication doses. Unfortunately, the forums are not a place where members are able to advise around medications, in keeping with our Community Guidelines which you can read about here. It sounds super important to consult with a medical professional around this concern. Can you speak with a doctor or nurse?

Warmest,

Jupiter

@Jupiter I am sorry I didn't know. What did I breach?

I am just worried and want to know if I will be ok. Thanks, it just feels like a mishap I wish I didn't do. I just want to know if I will be ok.

Hey there @Supercoolguy it sounds like you're pretty concerned Heart, we'd recommend reaching out to a medical professional for some professional insight. There's some info on immediate helplines you can access here too. You haven't breached any guidelines, but our members won't be able to provide much insight due to the medication guideline. Please update us on how you go @Supercoolguy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance