Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

That is a massive achievement getting through the day wothout SH Hon - well done you Smiley Very Happy

Get some rest and tackle tomorrow when it comes - it is a brand new day with new possibilities @Angels333 Do what you have to do with D3 and then spoil yourself Heart

Oh my @Angels333 . I am sorry to hear things are so tough at the moment.

My apologies for being absent - I was diagnosed with the flu. Have been in bed and not online at all.

I hope you have been able to talk to one of your mental health professionals, it sounds like you really need some support right now.

Are things any better today? Were you able to get some support? xxx

hey @Angels333

I am feeling for you

@MDT @Molliex @Zoe7  just an update.   I am out in the city today with D3 for her music audition for uni.   I am distracted with her so am safe today.   Yesterday was awful, Mr Angels was good though.   I know now that I really do need to keep reaching out, you guys we're so much help.

XOXO ANGELS333 

It was great that you reached out yesterday @Angels333 both here and with Mr Angels. There is absolutely no shame in doing that - in fact it shows great strength to ask for help and you should be so proud of yourself for doing so Heart I hope D3s audition goes really well - fingers crossed for both of you Heart

Have a good one @Angels333

hi @Angels333 

i am sorry i didn't reply earlier.  i am glad you are safe today and with your daughter.  

it must be difficult telling hubby but i feel you are strong and courageous and he sounds very supportive.  

take care HeartHeart

Hey, @BlueBay @MDT @Zoe7 @Molliex @eth @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @TAB 

So... I  have been a bit quiet lately.  I have a few problem behaviors  but apart from that I have enrolled in TAFE to find a new career.   Teaching swimming was giving me way too much anxiety.

I love you all

XOXO ANGELS333 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well done @Angels333 sounds like you have taken Positive Action . Good on you. Bit envious

Good for you @Angels333 ❣️

I hope it is something arty ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance