Skip to main content

Re: Self Harm

Thanks @Maggie I took some prn last night for my anxiety but it's still there. I really feel like calling in sick today, but I'm going in anyway.   

Thanks for the coffee, I'm having one just now xxxx

See how you go @Angels333  if it’s too much try to say something. Good on you for going in.

Second coffee happening here, have some washing on also, I needed to do that today. It’s been a rough few days here, but one step in front of the other when we can, doona or cave days when we can’t. 💕💜💕💜

Thanks @Maggie  for the support yesterday.   I did go in.

I'm feeling really flat atm.    SH urges won't leave me. Plus I feel so low suicidal ideation is also there.   I won't act on it it's just thoughts it's the SH that I do that chips away at my integrity/dignity.   I know I sound like a drag but it's just my situation atm.   I see my Psychiatrist on Wednesday,  just hanging out for then.     DBT has changed from a Monday to Thursdays from now on.

I'm doing the best I can

@Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Jhaneylena @Owlunar 

hey matey i’m here. just listening to some ol school music that makes me feel better. love my music. it’s all i got. i got myself a guitar to teach myself how to play but you know how it goes. we start so many projects but never seem to finish them. your not feeling the best at the moment. sad to hear. always a struggle no easy road and why the punishment. haven’t we had our fair share. the mind is a strong competitor . we are forever fighting our

selves. just to make it through one day.. mate you never are a drag you are human trying to

survive in a crazy world. you are doing the best you can for this moment and that’s all we got is this moment. if you can get through a moment a second a minute and hour your doing a great job. the mind is always at war and if you can be here now you are a survior 

i believe in you and you are stronger than the mind games. love ya sister

@Jhaneylena  ,  thanks for your encouragement..   I'm just really out of sorts tonight.       

@Angels333  I don’t think I could say it any better than @Jhaneylena  has said, and hi there 💜 @Jhaneylena 

Im dragging the ball and chain around but want to let you know I’m hearing you sending some of these 💕💜 and lots of these

That's tough @Angels333 

I really don't know what that feels like but I imagine it is draining and a very unhappy and scary place to be

It takes a lot of time to recover from a bereavement - and when we are vulnerable in other ways it is harder - I do know how this feels and right now I care a lot

Sending my best thoughts

Dec

goodmorning. how are you today. your only human and you are allowed to feel the way you feel.  i’ve had some tough times emotionally lately in regards to my past. i’m 

telling myself the pain the tears are here for a reason. they are tired of the inner turmoil and the fighting and want to be released. in whatever form they bring so they are saying we are trying to help you heal. i’ve just got to believe this or my demons will win. did you make it

through the night are you feeling better today. HOW ARE YOU!

Hey @Jhaneylena  thanks for your encouragement.    I haven't done so well on the SH side of things so back to day zero.    I'm just not feeling great.     I know my Psychiatrist will admit me asap if he knew what situation I'm in.  But I don't want that to happen.

Thanks so much for your kind words and support.   You're such a beautiful person.

I will get through this. 

Love Angels333 

zero is a start because one follows next. It’s horrible when our being feels like this.

You don’t know how to put it into words or even describe. And the weight feels like the world is on your shoulders. Have you been to gym today. Are you home by yourself ?