Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Thanks @Former-Member  I just worry my mental health will get in the way of the job.   I hope not but it's an unpredictable thing MI.   But your encouragement really helps ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

XOXO ANGELS333 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am sure that you will be ok, just think during your cousre you will learn many things that will help with you own MH hopefully. @Angels333 

You've got so much going on @Angels333. I don't really know what to say, but I'm here and sending hugs. If you need someone today, especially with the online funeral on, please tag me. I'll be around. 💜💙💜💙

Thinking of you and sending warm wishes @Angels333 xx

@eth @Molliex  thanks for the support.   It's strange watching from home by myself.    No talking with friends afterwards.   The service was good.    I feel drained now and I have dbt in half an hour.

XOXO ANGELS333 

hugs @Angels333 . I hope DBT is good.

@Molliex @eth @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Adge @MDT @BlueBay @greenpea @Appleblossom  and everyone I missed...

Hi all, just an update.    I have my induction tomorrow for work placement for tafe.   I am super anxious. 

I am also having lots of worries with son2 that is adding so much stress.

I feel really lonely with my anxiety...   I saw my psychologist today which was good.   I would like to tackle my trauma but I wasn't ready for it today.    After I almost used SH but I managed to avoid it.

Any way  good night

XOXO ANGELS333 

@Angels333  Hey Angels333 good luck with today. Hoping it all goes well for you. Love pea ps: Thanks for keeping me in the loopxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sending you light, love and strength to help you today beautiful lady. I know you are going to be awesome. Hope you enjoy your placement. @Angels333 

@Angels333
Please take care
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance