Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Numb again

Look after yourself @Pollyotter I used to work best late at night too so if that works for you then go for it. Hope you can sleep afterwards. I am starting to get sleepyso hopefully it won't be long before I am in the land of nod.

Have a great day tomorrow Heart

@Zoe7 

I hope you have a good day .

Ok this is a rather interesting one.
I have not disassociated like this before. It lasted a rather long time as well. Nausea and Depression sat in after it all. WOw what a ecpoeroance
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Pollyotter , I just wanted to say hello and I've missed you all. I hope this is the right thread to reach you on, I couldn't find any others that were recent so I do apologise.

It's been a while and I've been thinking of you and others, and missed chatting. I'm off for now but I'll try to catch up with you at some other point.

Take care and be safe. Hi to everyone else here. @Pollyotter @Zoe7 and others I've missed, sorry if I didn't tag anyone

(PS - sorry to randomly comment on this thread, I know its sort of an old one now).

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance