Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

A joke or humour, that hurts people's feelings - is not a joke (not funny) @Shaz51

I wish more people would understand that, & not do it (not say it).

Your Mum will appreciate her meal.

I always think that what someone else cooks for me is wonderful - regardless of what it is.

Just because they cooked it.

Even if it accidentally has meat in it - when I'm Vegetarian.

Adge

@Adge  Hey Adge just wanted to wish you well for tomorrow with your date. It is very exciting :)xx

yes @greenpea , @Adge , mum will be happy about the purred meal , vey true my awesome frinds xoxox

Thank you very much @greenpea

It's great, having you & other forum people excited for me.

It feels like I have my own "Fan club", backing me up (from behind).

Trust me, I need the enthusiam.

The wheels fell off my Dating Vehicle (car) several years ago, due to rejections.

I stopped trying to meet anyone (was dissilusioned).

Adge

Some of my disabled clients can only eat purred foods @Shaz51

Theirs always smells very nice & tasty, regardless of appearance.

Adge

@Adge  Well you are doing the right thing getting out there and giving dating a go.  You cannot do more than that 🙂 Like my son2 who was rejected by this girl at a disco he said he is not going to give up and that is the right attitude to take 🙂

Like my son2 who was rejected by this girl at a disco he said he is not going to give up and that is the right attitude to take ----- yaaa way to go Son2 @greenpea , please tell Son 2 that I told him not to give up xoxo

That sounds like very good, supportive parenting (from you) @greenpea

What a great attitude.

My Mum is not like that.

In Mum's opinion, everything is too hard (or anxiety-provoking) - so give up on it.

Adge

@Shaz51  I will Shaz51. He had actually bought her a lil box of chocolates. We had wrapped them up and he took them over to her and she didn't even take them from himSmiley Mad (in her defence though she is disabled too and had friends with her so was probably taken aback .... maybe a bit embarrassed ....). So the chocolates have been sitting in the fridge till next disco this coming Friday for him to try again :).

tell him never give up my friend @greenpea , there is someone there for son2 xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance