Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not coping

Good evening @Dizzyizzy @NatureLover @Snowie @Shaz51 @Sunshine65 @Maggie @outlander @Faith-and-Hope - Hope you all had a great day. 
We haven't had a great day due to family stressing me out because of my MH again. 
I just want to hide away from the world I feel like I'm failing everyone. I'm currently crying because I don't feel like my normal bubbly self.

My half brother keeps stealing my sensory stuff out of my room and is laughing about it. 
I need to hide from this world at the moment everything seems to be crashing all at once. 
Things are just getting complicated and hard at the moment. 
I'm safe there is no need to stress

must go and hide now where it is safe and cry some more.

Take care 🌻

would going to a hospital to get some treatment in a safe and supported place be an option @Fluttershy1

@outlander - no as I have a deal with my support team. I promise I'm ok now

@outlander - I use sensory box

im glad that your ok now @Fluttershy1 it was more of a suggestion so that you can have a break from your family and try to get a handle on your alters as well but in a safe environment.

a sensory box sounds great!

@outlander - I like the water beads 

they sound interesting @Fluttershy1

@outlander - I'm really tired today. 
might head to bed early tonight

sounds like a good idea @Fluttershy1 i dont think itll be a late night for me either

@outlander - I'm exhausted, I've been out 4 days in a row which isn't normal for me 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance