Skip to main content

Re: Not Coping

What is the issue then @ArraDreaming 

you can’t do anything when its windy it’s just so annoying you can’t leave your house you open the door and wind just comes at you then you go to the car. The wind is blowing in your face you open the car door the door catches on the wind flings out you can’t hear the person next to you your hat comes off your always walking into the breeze

Yeah that is true. 
let’s hope it passes soon. @ArraDreaming 

I hate it

@Birdofparadise8 it's never a good idea to google symptoms. Dr Google usually gets it wrong!

I've zoned out at times, usually when I've been super stressed or really tired. But to dissociate, that is usually associated with schizophrenia and like I said, severe trauma.

I'm signing off now sweetie, I am going to have a shower and get the dishes in the dishwasher, then do some reading.

I'll chat with you tomorrow?

😍💐👑👸

I’m sorry @ArraDreaming 

All good @ENKELI I’m about to go to bed anyway.

okay good to know. I will just wait and ask my psych. 
enjoy your book.

Hi @ENKELI 

How are you?

Hey @ENKELI 

I hope you are okay. 

I'll be going soon, but I'll be around tomorrow, avo, if you want to chat. 

@Birdofparadise8 hi my princess, I hope work is going well for you.

I spent the day with mum yesterday, then helped out at my brother's work.

I have a dentist appointment Wednesday morning....ick!

How are you going? Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, I hope you're OK.

When do you head home?

xx👸💙💐

Hi @ENKELI 

I'm not at work today. 

This morning, I was busy cleaning as we had a cleaning inspection, which we passed. Thanks to me. One roommate went home. She said she would clean before she left on Sunday, but did she? No. Then my other came back last night and woke me up cleaning the shower at 6 am this morning, but it's not even clean. Well, it's not clean to my standards. Ahh, it's frustrating that I must do all the work. So she won't be up until who knows when as she is still asleep, so I can't vacuum, and it hurts my back and hips. I was hoping to get her to do it before they came and had a look around. 

I have been doing my physics lab report, which is about 95% there. I am doing the final read-over and edits. I will then start my 2000-word public health one. Yay. I never leave things this late.

That would have been nice spending time with your family. Oh, I hope that goes okay. What are you getting done? 

I'm alright, very stressed with these two assignments. I also need to do the pre-lecture stuff for my lecture tomorrow. So, no TV this week for me. I guess I'm still feeling a bit sad over everything I keep thinking about, but I need to persevere and get over it. 

I thought something happened to you yesterday.