Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

We went to a market this morning @Snowie  the one that we are doing next weekend. We wanted to show the organiser my art pieces to make sure they are appropriate to sell there. Mums stall is baby and children’s clothing, accessories and giftware. Needed to check that it was ok to come under giftware. It does and the lady was heaps impressed. She said they are so unique and she hasn’t seen them before. That felt good!

Thats good news @Bow At least you know you can sell them there.

Hopefully by them being unique people will be more likely to buy them. Also you are not competing with someone else.

I hope the rest of your day has gone well 💕 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I hope so @Snowie  ive made so much stock! And I’m getting orders from online too! I did a custom order yesterday.  And I did something a little different… perhaps @Birdofparadise8  might like this one in particular … added a couple more that I don’t think I’ve shared yet too. I’m getting some Mother’s Day ones done this week too. 

DA035004-2A7C-4261-A40D-58DBB0EDC353.jpeg

FC56FCDD-DEE6-4453-9003-0FD841F17233.jpeg

876B718E-CCD7-4872-BB0A-A7DBD02E0EDF.jpeg

They are gorgeous @Bow I really love the first one with the books in it.

I hope today is going ok for you. Sending lots of 💕💕

Omg @Bow 

They are so cool. I want the Taylor Swift one. 

You are very talented my friend. 

Good morning my dear @Bow 

No doubt you are busy with D on school holidays. I hope it is going smoothly.

Sending lots of 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

I seen my dietician this morning. Has been a while cause I cancelled the last one…. Didn’t really see the point in it. And she knew I really didn’t wanna be there today. Feeling incredibly stuck. I been doing all the same behaviours for months and I see no other way out of it. Don’t feel like I can change anything. 
Then seen my SW the arvo. She could tell I wasn’t doing so good. Im experiencing a lot of physical things. I have my bloods done tomorrow. Sigh. And I got a pain in my stomach. 
Don’t wanna bother anyone. 

Im sorry it’s just so hard for you. @Bow Ive got no words or no advice but I am listening and send my thoughts

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Bow ain't bothersome to us at all if you need to vent. Especially cos feeling stuck really sucks, and you deserve to be able to get it all off your chest 💜

@Bow you are not a bother hon, far from it

Sending 💗💗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance