Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Exactly @Zoe7
That's what I said to her.

I said we can hang out tomorrow in my area as it's an hour away. She told me that he doesn't like me but I don't care because my concern is her safety and welfare. If she wants to hang out that's ok.

I think she understands my point. But will have to wait and see what happens.

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Thinking of you this morning @MDT   Hope today goes smoothly with supporting your friend.  And that you are feeling less pressure now that your time off work has been approved.  Take care xx

Hey @eth
Thanks my friend

Hi @MDT I feel for your friend.  Does she have children? If they are at risk of harm then they need to be protected.

Nah she is my age @Former-Member

Ah, ok @MDT I hope she is safe.

( lol - I have no idea how old you, or any one else is, on this site)!

haha @Former-Member I am 26

I agree with all the posts on the issue re your Columbian friend.

@MDT 

You described exactly what I have long been concerned about. How the melting pot can be a lovely airy concept of diversity and the the exoticism of a blend of different ethnicities, but ... can also need a lot more committed working through differing understandings about life and viewpoints.

Your friend should not put you on the line at all to her ex.  Even as a woman, she should have that level of honesty and courage, rather than play one bloke off against another.  That can lead to more escalations and likelihood of abuse.  Passion and vi olence can be close and need LOTS of CARE!

So @Former-Member  Hams is a yungun and I am an old piece of fluff ... lol

Times like these sane forums need the fb new caring emoticon.  Just so everybody is clear ...

Heart

Haha @MDT you are a spring  chicken! I am twice your age 👍🏻

I agree @Appleblossom we need a caring emoji.

haha I am sure you are not an old piece of fluff- just wise. I am in the 45-55 year old age group 😉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance