Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Just so exhausted

Thanx all, watch me turn and be a blubbering mess again in the space of 24hrs 😜

And as the night rolls on I can feel the darkness creeping up on me ever so slowly, but surely....and the cycle will continue!

I know its my mind playing this sick twisted game on itself, yet I feel so powerless to stop it from playing, over and over again. Nothing has changed from a mere 4 hours ago, yet the fear and dread still continues to haunt me day after day.

I want off of this ride, I demand a refund please, Iam  not happy with the services rendered......and so it goes

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi  @show_me_gray  🙂

I'm Bella, I understand your pain, & your loss, we all have our own personal experience, when you take it down to the basic.  Are you interested in getting some of your pent up emotions out, without going into a personal place inside, where it builds up, & takes you down too low?   I find/found that writing, as in Poetry, to be a healing way of releasing what ever, & it helps a little. If this sounds like something that you may wont to try, then there is a, Writing Thread, for release, & healing. There is also, The Worry Room, this is a Thread, where people go & write down what ever is worrying them, then they just leave it there, & try not to carry the weight of it around.

Just 2 suggestions for you.

Thinking of you, with sincere care!

Bella xo   🙂

@show_me_gray Try and make the best decisions for long term for you and your boy.  Feelings are sure to be all over the place at this time. Let them come and go. I was a blubbering mess for 20 years. ironic lol .. Glad to say that finished about 8 years ago. 

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance