Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I think I am starting to become invisible

@Sphinxly  I tried a helpline eairler but they made me feel a lot worse and i am not doing that again. 

I dont know what to do I have spent all morning crying and on the verge of a panic attack and i am so tired but i cant sleep and idk everything is a mess. 

Hey there @Eden1919 

I can see your strugglling at the moment and are feeling quite exhausted, what do you feel may be helpful for you right now? Have you used any of your usual strategies? 

Here for you if you need anything.... 

@Ludo978  all my ususal strategies arent working at the moment like nothing i have been trying the last 3-4 days has been working and idk what else to do i tried to stinking helpline but that made it worse and idk nothig it helping. 

Hi @Eden1919 ,

Just checking in and seeing if you might want to try another service tonight in terms of reaching out, or if there is a preferred strategy or if its worth having a look at your safety plan if you're still really struggling tonight?

Thinking of you and here with the whole community supporting you,

Otter

@Otter  I dont know what to do anymore i tried a helpline last night but it made me feel a lot worse so i am not doing that again and nothing i have been trying is working and idk there is just nothing left. 

I have to see my case manager soon and i am very nervous. idk what i am going to do they cant find out what is going on or i am screwed. 

it is happening again they are getting ready and i am slowly being erased 

I know no one will see this or even care if they can see it but I am so scared about my appointment today I feeel horrible and shaky and I don’t know what to do with myself I can’t even sleep until then because I still can’t sleep. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance