Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I feel down and lost

Sorry to hear that you are a bit down at the moment @Ant7, what have you been up to this week? Heart

@Shaz51  It’s nothing really I have just had a disagreement with my wife but I just end up spiraling down because of it. I know it’s nothing but it just affects me. Silly really.

@Ali11  Hi how are you doing? I have had a very quite week I have had a cold and that has knocked me about a bit so I have not done any training and I feel bad about that. I have done a few jobs around the house but nothing of significant 

It seems like it's that sort of week @Ant7, the weather must be making everyone sick. Don't feel bad about not getting to any training, rest and recovery are so important when you are sick. What sort of odd jobs have you done? 

@Ali11  Hi how are you doing today?

I bought some new peirs for our house and I have been painting them so I can put them in next week. And I got new bearings for my mountain bike so I have been rebuilding that 

Hey @Ant7 

I just came across your post. I’m sorry you’re feeling this way snd struggling. Disagreements with partners can be upsetting. I know when my husband says things to me I get really angry and hurt. But my problem is I never tell him how I feel. And then I stsy angry fir a few days. But having BPD doesn’t hrlp as my emotions stsy high fir a while before they come down. 

I read in your earlier post that you don’t see a regular doctor. That’s hard to establish a rapport with one. I changed clinics two years ago and found a young caring and empathetic doctor. He listens to me talk vent and cry. If I didn’t have him I don’t know who I would tslk to. It would be good if you could find a new doctor and see the same one regularly. I think it’s hard to find a really good friend that will sit and listen. I have a few but they’re all busy with thrir own lives. I don’t like to bother them too often. 

Its great that you have an outlet - surfing and mountain bike snd hiking. Thsts fantastic. I wish I had some hobbies like that. 😊 But I do get what you’re saying about motivation and feeling down. It’s tough to get up snd go some days. Thsts me on some days. 

I feel you’ve got a fantastic fsmily - your wife and kids (can’t remember if you have one or mire!!) and I’m sure they all love you. You sound like such a really nice guy. 

I really hope you start to feel better and your motivation picks up. 

Hope today is a good day ❤️❤️

@BlueBay  Thanks I appreciate your kind words and support ❤️

Heart @BlueBay 

Good today @Ant7, sounds like you've been busy! Painting is so therapeutic, you get lost in the brush strokes. A mountain bike would be great for your health, how often do you ride? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance