Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I don't feel 'right'

@Eden1919 I hope you get some rest and reprieve from this.

@The-red-centaur  Thank you.

i am still feeling super weird 😕 

I am having a hard day today I think maybe it is because of all the things that have happened over the last few days but I feel very on edge again and I am really nervous about things coming up. I also keep having intense thoughts about things that I have been ignoring all year and I think the end of the uni year is giving me too much mental space so things are coming out again. 

@Eden1919 how are you today. I don't really know what to say but I'm here if you want to talk.

@The-red-centaur  Thanks. I am having a weird day and idk I am just having trouble adjusting to things again as yet again my living situation has changed and not that it is a bad change but it is still different and that always takes time. I guess I am just feeling nervous about everything and I am having a lot of trouble with my eating issues which is not helping at all. I hope you have been ok. 

@Eden1919 change does take time. I believe you've got this though. And I can relate to eating issues, it's hard.

@The-red-centaur  Yeah it is very hard.  

I am feeling really weird again tonight. I feel like there are others taking my thoughts out and putting thoughts in again. And I keep feeling like things are happening again that are hard to explain. I just feel really unsettled and not right. 

@Eden1919 I don't know what to say, sounds very frightening.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance