Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

No I haven’t heard of them. @Bow I’ll have to look them up. 

That sounds so nice. For your stepdad, his sister and the three of you. I hope it snows for Christmas. Hopefully you can get more time in Paris. I’d love to go there one day. I’d love to go to England as well. 

I’ve been to the South Island of New Zealand for a school excursion. I’ve done New Caledonia on a cruise. My biggest thought is spending 2 weeks touring Spain. We ended in Madrid for world your day with the Pope. Then spent 3 days in Ireland and my host dad took me to the ruins of a castle, like the ones out of a fairytale! 

IMG_5783.jpeg

That’s pretty @Captain24 !

Not feeling very good. 

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling good @Captain24. What do you think you can do rn to help you get through? RiverSeal 

I’m not suppose to go to bed until after 10 @RiverSeal. I’ve had a shower. I’ve had meds. I’ve taken the dogs out. I’ve been listening to music and doing diamond art all night. I’m at a loss

It sounds like you have been doing great @Captain24! It's nearly 10 pm here in Melbourne but not sure where you are. Do you think you could tag a few of your friends here on the Forums and chat for a bit before bed? RiverSeal 

I’m in NSW so it’s nearly 10 here @RiverSeal. I think it’s best just to break the rules and go to bed. I’ve already broken the by having a shower before 10. 

It’s sad when you have to be given a schedule that must be followed. A shower time, a bedtime even what my room temperature must be. It doesn’t really say much for me does it. 

Thank you. I know I don’t deserve it.

Routine in very important @Captain24 and it's possibly to establish a regular pattern so your body and mind and get used to it and relax and sleep when you need too. I have a routine and it keeps me on track and I know what I have to do and when. You have done the best thing that you could do and that's reaching out when you are not feeling great and that is brave and not easy to do. Have a think about all and things you did in your day and reflect positively for a few minutes before you go to bed. I'm sure you doggos appreciate all the love and care you give them, and you are a valued Member of the Forums community! ❤️ RiverSeal 

Awesome. Can’t sleep. If I go to bed when I want to sleep comes quickly. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance