Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

That's a tough question @Teej

I don't have a lot of hope right now because I can't see that far forward, which worries me. Where am I going, what I'm doing and how my life is going to look like. But I try to remain curious as to what is going to happen next. And I just lto let life happen.

That happens to be a good answer @Sans911. Not one I’d considered. 

Thanks for answering @Sans911. I’ll let you go to sleep. 

Hi @Teej,

I can hear that you're battling some overwhelming thoughts and feelings, but you've also demonstrated so much insight into your hopes, fears and what you'd like your life to look like. Change rarely happens overnight, but that doesn't mean that it won't happen.

The forums are here to support you, dont be sorry for sharing how you feel.

Hearing you @Teej ..... 

Cmh is one form of framework, one system ..... and at this point in time they don’t have the right people on board for you it would seem.  In private practice, the consensus would likely be very different, and different state to state, and country to country.  The incompatibility with the com organism in this time and place neither makes you a lost cause nor a waste of effort .... 

We don’t fit within the current model in both states we are in .... you realise that too, don’t you ?  We are in a holding pattern because our mh issues can’t be resolved within the boundaries that operate well enough for many others, but that is how far their net reaches.  It’s not the limit of the possibilities.

That’s the reason so many different approaches to education, and faith, exist.  There is no one-size-fits-all.

Hugs @Teej .... stay with it .... you are making progress that “they”, and you, can’t yet see .....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💐💕❣️🌷🌱🍄🌈🍒🎨🎼🎆🔮🎭👭👭👭👭👬👭👫👬👭👭👭😘

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope@flipper. 💜🤗

The @Teej i met here and grew to love is still very much evident to me here tonight ..... “under the influence” is when your worst fears and insecurities come out, and in a way that is good because you are putting a voice to them ..... and we are okay to hear them aired, because they are valid, and you are in deep pain, grief, mourning from the past suppression of these emotions, it would seem.  

If I am right about that, then like with hot mud, it will take some time for that to keep bubbling up to the surface, where talking it out, expressing it, will gradually dispel it all ..... but that is a process, a journey ..... and you need to remain curious about where it is yet to go .... what outcomes lie ahead of you yet ..... 

We see the possibilities for you, and I think you see the possibilities for others who are struggling here, even when they can’t see it for themselves .... which is part of the beauty of the forums ..... like multicoloured beads strung on a necklace, we harmonise.

Love you @Teej ..... Here with and for you ..... 💜💜💜🌷💕🍒🎆

Are you still here @Teej ?

Please check in when you wake up @Teej ..... I will be looking for you ...... 💜💐🌷💕

Adding to the voices of people who appreciate you @Teej in all the ways you are you. Sitting with things the way they are but trusting that things can and do change is sometimes the only thing that gets me through. Sometimes I get so stuck truly believing that I cant change or that things won't change but every single day something does even if I cant see it.

Thinking of you. 

images (20).jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance