Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

Hi @Teej .... I don’t know what to say .... so I am going to just sit here and be with you .....

I have crossed the continent today so I am closer to your time zone I think .....

Let’s breathe through this together. I am not thinking about tomorrow ..... just staying in the moment.

💜💐💜

Hi @Faith-and-Hope i hope that the trip over went ok and that today is an ok day for you and you get some you time... take care

Thanks @Former-Member .... 💙💕

How are you doing @Teej ?  

Still with you ...... 

💜💐

2E01BB79-CC0B-4AE2-9BA7-E072BB2B145D.jpeg

@Teej ..... Hoping the peace and beauty in this helps to calm your farm .....

Hugs n hugs ..... sitting with you .....

I see you @Teej 💜

Thank you for your support @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @CheerBear@catgirl@Shaz51. I managed to survive last night through self medicating. I was very much on the crazy side and needed to just switch off before I did something very destructive. I’m so sorry, I think I need to learn when I’m out of control to just deal with it and not call for help (I’m not sure I’m really confused about all this just now). I don’t know what I was hoping to achieve last night. My appointment went ok. The outcome was what I’d hoped for but I’m still feeling shaken by it all. Not sure what else to say. 

I am so glad you did call out for help @Teej ..... it helps me to know how you are, and I miss you so much when you are not here .....

Well done on getting through (GN1 = Goal No.1 = surviving) and getting through the apt with expected / hoped for outcomes.

💜✔️

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope no words much just now. Might have to see if I can retire this thread for another year :face_with_rolling_eyes:😳

💜💐 @Teej ..... it’s okay to not have words for now 😏

I’m sorta wordless about my own situation just now, so maybe I am good to stay on this thread ..... lol ......

Keeping Brene Brown close in my mind ...... “lean into the vulnerability ..... “

sitting with you @Faith-and-Hope, @Teej  and listening too but just aitting with you HeartHeart

sending you hugs @Former-Member Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance