Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

Thats really horribe @Former-Member im glad your over the worst of it. Flus are serious esp with lowered immune systems young or elderly. Many end up in hospital with it.
Im glad your getting some help for your spine too. Hopefully itll ease the pain. Not sure if youve had chiro (or if your using that) it makes you sore for a day or 2 so have some heatpacks. They work a treat.

Mines alrights flares then settles.just the usual stuff. Had constant headaches and migraines for nearly a week because of my neck flaring up but its settled now. Thanks for asking/remembering

@outlander
I never forget about you we are like sisters sorta. We also can have understanding & Empathy due to our pain & I think we have similar natures not exact but very similar in many ways ( aren't we lucky ducks) so there 😛
Now I'm giggling & coughing at the same time. I have a new talent I never knew I had! 😛

Thats true @Former-Member
Lol i have that talent too. I know a few who have thr talent of laughing and farting then they laugh more.

Hahahahahaha I've done that too! I even wet my pants once when I laughed too hard!!! awwahhhhh 😛

Haha lol @Former-Member better out than in!

I hold on for too long & then I have to run to bathroom & sometimes I just make it in time!!! hahahah

@outlander
How in your migraine now, are you ok, or is your head hurting?

Lol @Former-Member i think that happens to the best of us

No my headaches not there now thankfully died off more a day or 2 ago.

@outlander
I have to go check on Esther now & make a hot drink, then I will try & get some sleep as I am tired now. Thanx for talking I enjoy our times together I am feeling normal again now that we are talking again.
I will catch up in the day sometime, ok.
Love & Hugs!
Bella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & more!
Sweet Dreams! 🙂

Goodnight @Former-Member hope you sleep ok and esthers ok too. I enjoyed our chat too.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance