Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Forever

I, like others here, will be extremely sorry to see you go @Former-Member but it is a decision that I can see you have been thinking about for some time. Please know that you will always be welcomed back with open arms if you one day choose to come back. We often find that we grow out of things/people/places and for whatever reason need to move on - hoping very much that whatever you are doing and whatever you choose to do in your life you are safe, happy and cared about. Much love to you @Former-Member and only my best wishes go to you Heart

Hey @Former-Member
I am sad to see you go but I'm glad you tagged us to say farewell. Often I see some members just leave and that's all.
I hope you get what you need on your MH journey. And yeah, as the others have said I hope you feel welcome to come back whenever you feel you can.
All the very best my friend 🙂

Hugs @Former-Member 

I first liked your sciencey side, but def know there is more to life than that. Smiley Happy I hope you find what you need.

Heart

Hey @Former-Member I’m so sorry to hear that. I wanted to write to you last night when I saw this post because I looked up lord huron last night and loved it. He has a beautiful voice. I didn’t post cos I felt like your doting old aunt. (Yes sometimes I feel like a dinosaur around the younger ones). 

I get if it is something you you need to do, but obviously hope you stay too. I will always remember some of the stuff we shared including me finding heaps of diprotodon pics once to fill up a page so we could start a new page. If you need a break that’s ok too, always remember I’m just a tag away. Take good care of you. Best of the best wishes.

💜🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance