Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Enter a subject?

Hi @The-red-centaur, I am Lavenderhaze - a new peer worker at SANE forums.

I am sorry to hear that today has been hard for you.

I am here to listen if you would like to talk about something? Sitting with you 💜

@The-red-centaur yeah sleep does wonders hey - can't think dark thoughts if you're surfing through dreamland, lol. Glad to hear you're doing a little better today. 

Thanks for sharing your art! It's soooo pretty, love the texture of the colours! Gonna do some more art this evening? 

@Jynx I haven't done much art since. I was out yesterday setting up some stuff for my business. Today I spent all day at the cricket. I'm on my way home on the train and I'm exhausted.  

I spoke to my psychiatrist over the phone today. I feel like he didn't listen to me. I distracted with the cricket but I feel down. I'm so sick of being tired all the time and my health being so bad. My gp says it's my mental health. My psychiatrist says I need to speak to my gp. 

I'm over it. 

I'm tired. 

I'm so sore after being out all day. 

I'm so overwhelmed, I've had to head home on peak hour and the trains and buses were so full. Too much people, noise, bright lights, 

I'm tired of fighting everything. 

But

I'm safe. I'll be home soon. And I'll eat and sleep and maybe tomorrow will be better. I have to focus on my future. 

Hey @The-red-centaur ,

You have really made so many gains even if it's hard to see right now. 

I hope your transition home will be a smooth one.

Maybe then you can go back to the things you love doing.

@tyme I don't understand what you said. 

I dislocated my shoulder this morning 😞

Hi @The-red-centaur, is that a hyper mobility issue? I dislocated my knee in high school - more painful than childbirth! How are you recovering? Does it feel like a setback?

Hey @The-red-centaur , I meant that you are grown so much as a person even if it doesn't feel like that right now.

I'm sorry to hear you dislocated your shoulder.

How are you feeling today?

@BossBaby it is a hypermobility issue unfortunately.  I first dislocated it in October. Now it has happened 12 times. It's frustrating. It was starting ot get better with physio then this happened on Friday. Its frustrating.

@tyme I'm okish today. I was with my friends all day yesterday playing MtG. 

I have been trying to do my housework today. I had to get my carers to do most of it because of my shoulder.  

I wish I could get into the studio today. But it's my right shoulder and it's supposed to be immobile. So no painting or art for me today 😞 

The mental health team called an ambulance...I'm done.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance