Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dark thoughts scaring me.

Loneliness is hard @Tigga321 ..... hopefully chatting a bit here will help with that a little. We are glad to have you here, glad you found us, and little by little we get to k ow each other.

It helps to have people who care, people you matter to, and that is what we have in each other.

Have you had a look around the forums a bit ? Even if you’re not up to posting very much, there are gardening threads and others with beautiful imagery. There are cat, dog and bird threads ..... art and craft threads ...... it not all about people’s illnesses and pain. It’s also about friendship and interests.

It will be hard to do anything other than look at first, because feelings of flatness and numbness are hard to reach past, but please persevere ..... these feelings can pass as you learn how to move forward again.

Sending you gentle cyber hugs ...... 💐💕

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope, for your kindness, I will have a look around later tonight.

🌹

Here for you @Tigga321, and many others will be too as they get to know you ......

More hugs incoming .... 💕💕💕

Hi @Tigga321 .... 👋

Hello @Faith-and-Hope

I sat outside yesterday morning and watched an amazing sunrise..so beautiful.IMG_0069.JPG

Hi @Tigga321 ..... 👋

I didn’t receive the notification for this post, but I found some notifications in my Spam folder last week, so it might have gone there ...... so I am sorry I didn’t reply.

That sunrise is amazing ❣️ The colours in the sky are magic ......

How are you travelling ?

Very cold here this morning.

what a beautifu sunrisl @Tigga321 HeartHeart sitting with you my friend xx

Hello @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @greenpea, @Former-Member

Hi @Tigga321 .... 👋💕

Checking in on you .... how are you going ?

👋🌷 .... Hi @Tigga321 ....

How are you doing ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance