Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Annoyed with myself.

Hi @Chris, have only just seen this whole other partof the forums 'Something's not right' so had missed your initial post about walking out of the group and your beautiful insights that raised. I am so sorry to hear about your sister's pancreatic cancer, I lived through this with my mother-in-law a few years ago and it is a hard thing to witness happeneing to someone you love and care for, she was not in a lot of pain though and the morphia helped immensley.

You are doing an amazing job of staying centred and calm (even if at times it doesn't feel that way).

Sending you strength and solidarity. Heart

Thank you moongal. No news the last few days so i am assuming she is about the same. Hoping to catch my cousin in the morning before i go for day surgery.

It feels very surreal still, and i dont feel much of anything when i talk about it. Nothing to do but wait. 

Just heard from my cousin. My sister has passed away. Now on my way to tell my other sister.

Right by the computer for you @Chris

Love xx

Right by the computer for you too @Chris

Heart @Chris

Thank you all. My sister broke down when i told. Had a good cry i stayed with her a couple of hours before comming home. Just feel exhusted now, tight band around my head, and feel like stop the sorld i want to get off.

Just kind of numb. Op tomorow morning, and expecting to here from england sometime tomorow as well.now going to bed with my music.

Thank you for contacting back 

Thinking about you @Chris

Gentle days for you 

Thinking of you in op tomorrow and through your grief process.

7165960N05.jpg

We all share our habitat and close to other beings ... take care.

All went well with my op. I will know more on monday.

I spoke go my cousin in england last night, and it appears things are getting complecated.  Dont you just love families.  Creaps come out of the woodwork when someone dies. I feel sorry for my cousin having to deal with the fall out, but i know ar the same time he is very strong.

I hope to go to my sisters tomorow (or should i say today, cant sleep) to fill her in.

Hopefully sunday my husband and i will go out somewhere nice.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance