Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Bowling shoes it is then ladies. Lol sounds like a fluff ball cuddle kind of day @Zoe7 

Rest if you can.

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @oceangirl @Shaz51 Hi there. 💜💜🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

I have my sister's partner coming around sometime today to drop off some tools and shelving but not sure when @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member - so have at least got dressed. Not much else planned - might see what footy game is on later and watch that if I am interested. I really don't feel like doing anything and have to go to my parent's place tomorrow so a rest day today is probably best anyway.

awww all the baby dragons - @Faith-and-Hope Heart

love the shoes @Maggie , @Former-Member 

hello @Zoe7 , @oceangirl , @Sam3 

It was pretty chill @Zoe7 .... in part because we took separate cars and the baby dragons opted to eat in a different cafe to the one that mr.f&h goes to every day.

That would no doubt have annoyed him a little @Faith-and-Hope but glad he agreed to it and you all had that time together. Do you have any plans for this afternoon?

@Zoe7 thinking of you hun 💜💙

Hi to @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Maggie @Former-Member and all passing through here. Hope there is some good in your day. 

Hi @Snowie 💜💛🧡💙💚

How is the holiday going?

@Snowie  Hi , hope you are having a good Easter break. I just had a bit of turn. Now feeling a lot better. Just sitting watching the garden and sunlit on the grass. Quite tired after morning outing with a friend. Missing the connections while everyone is busy doing other things. Hope you enjoy the afternoon.Take care.

Hi @Zoe7 and @Meowmy 

Holiday is going good. Kids having a great time. Was hot here today so lots of swimming (for the kids) 😀🏊‍♂️

That is really good news to hear @Snowie All you wanted was for your kids to enjoy this holiday and you have achieved that - so go you Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance