Skip to main content

Re: Welcome party for S-Jay!

@s-jay Smiley Very Happy Now you can whip around the forum quickly lolFlying Synthesizer.png

Oh no @Zoe7! I see a triangle of doom still!

I wonder what transport you've devised for @s-jay? I can't wait to see what it is!

It is only a quick one @Queenie - I need to get my other computer to do a better one and I am pretty sure that is not charged right now - seeing as I dropped it and broke it and the lid doesn't close properly now Smiley Surprised

It's perfect @Zoe7!

A shame about your laptop - sounds like it could be expensive!

It is my work one and I am due for a new one next month anyway @Queenie My personal laptop is more expensive but I don't as yet have all the programs on it that I have on my work computer - can't afford them myself and not at work to get them installed - so will have to wait.

How are you travelling?

Wow @Zoe7 the mental image of NikNik flying around the forums in a jar of nutella is just too incredible!!!! I'm laughing.... 🤣 🤣
And then me on my magic carpet ride of a synth!! Amazing! I'm going to change it to my avatar!

@Shaz51 - I'm a Taurus! April 27th is my day! 🐮

Here is a picture of some of the moderators and members flying with NikNik @s-jay - you can have a visual to go with your mental image lol

Flying Nutella.png

hello @s-jay and welcome!

Thank you @outlander!

Love you avatar @s-jay LOL Smiley LOL